Their Music

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana is a lovely girl and a loving girl.  She wants a lot of sex and Efim is on a much slower coitus-clock than she.  Oh well.  Shit happens.  Also, wonderful as she is, she also sucks all of the oxygen out of the bedroom the minute they turn off the reading lamp(s).  Different needs.  Such is life.

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't observed this couple very much, so I wonder if anyone can tell me if either of these people...but especially Efim...can actually play an instrument competently?

I've heard Diana sing and I would say she has a passable voice but I don't think she's a very good singer.  Can she play any instrument well?

I've heard Efim play his bass, a guitar and the keyboard and he really isn't very good with any of them.  He appears to be trying to teach himself how to play those instruments.  Having said that, it is obvious that he can read music.

Don't get me wrong...I think it's great that music is a big part of their lives.  I'm just wondering if they actually can play an instrument.

Let me put it this way, I have a son about their age...he's a Junior in college.  He not really special.  He's not a prodigy or anything like that, but he plays a number of instruments very well.  Clarinet, guitar, horn, mellophone and keyboards.  He can also pick up a number of instruments and produce better music than I've seen from either Diana or Efim. 

My son is playing horn in this piece.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58797084/Give%20Us%20This%20Day-Maslanka.mp3

I can't see either Diana or Efim being a part of this performance.

Like I said, though, maybe I just haven't seen them when they've shown their talent.

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 3:18 PM, Cho2vant said:

Today 2014/10/30 - 22:10

Capturer_2014_10_30_20_16_37_231.jpg

Thanks for the video.  I usually don't download that ul.to stuff, but I made an exception for this one.

He plays that bass like my son used to play his clarinet when he was 10 years old.  It's obvious that he is still learning.

She plays the keyboard like my son used to play his clarinet when he was 12 years old.  She is more advanced than Efim is, but she has a ways to go before I'd say she knows how to play her instrument.

But I love the fact that they are playing...and that they are playing together.  Cudo's to them.

But I love the fact that they are playing...and that they are playing together.  Cudo's to them.

Agreed. Very few young people who have been RLC tenants bother to learn new talents or improve them.

They share their love of music together, just as Maya and Stepen love their pets. They do it together, lovingly. That is a good thing.