Their Music

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

Ca't Buy Me Love, Stand By Me - is there no end to their repertoire!

Spoke too soon, the instruments seem to have been put away!

Shame - but pretty good for a free concert!

At least these people aren't just wasting away their youth, like Nora and Kinko did. 

Like Nij has said, it's good to see a couple not become slaves to their phones or computers.  I know from my own past, you have to create your own excitement and fun at times.  Nobody's going to do it for you.

this is the first time I heard them set down and really try and play and they did great. he tears that bass up. and she not bad. and has a great voice.

con todos mis respetos sin animo de ofender , lo que peor tiene es la voz , mucho sentido del ritmo , compas , toca muchos instrumentos , todo muy bien , pero creo que tendria que adecuar las canciones al tono de su voz , algunos tonos no llega .

Le répertoire est éclectique depuis Elvis jusqu'au Beatles en passant par des rythmes jazzy à la bass qu'Efim tente d'accrocher.

Tout laisse à penser qu'ils préparent un spectacle.

Soutenons les de nos encouragements. Je pense que Diana regarde les commentaires sur la tablette...

Enfin des gens intéressants...

Repertoire is eclectic since Elvis to the Beatles via jazz rythm to the bass Efim tries hangging.

We can imagine  they prepare a show.

Let us support of our encouragements. I think Diana looking at the comments on ipad…  ;)

Interesting people...

il doivent habités une maison de retraite avec des petits vieux sourds parce que la il va être deux heures du mat il joue de la musique ! chante ! trés bien d'ailleurs lol moi je fais ça je me fais trucider par mes voisins mdr

bises les petits loups

Océane ;) :-*