Their Music

Le répertoire est éclectique depuis Elvis jusqu'au Beatles en passant par des rythmes jazzy à la bass qu'Efim tente d'accrocher.

Tout laisse à penser qu'ils préparent un spectacle.

Soutenons les de nos encouragements. Je pense que Diana regarde les commentaires sur la tablette...

Enfin des gens intéressants...

Repertoire is eclectic since Elvis to the Beatles via jazz rythm to the bass Efim tries hangging.

We can imagine  they prepare a show.

Let us support of our encouragements. I think Diana looking at the comments on ipad…  ;)

Interesting people...

I play piano and guitar and some of these old songs they learning are hard to play and learn. you can tell they haven't been doing it long. but he gets on the computer and pics it out a few minutes then they try it. so I think they pretty good. and you can tell she is trying to make her voice fit the music. I never said they was ready for the stage. yet

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J'ai réalisé le reportage photographique des répétitions, des loges et du spectacle pour une comédie musicale qui s'est jouée en octobre 2013 dans une salle de ma ville. 20 musiciens (copains) et une trentaine d'ados sur scène avec un gros succès à la clé. La presse en a parlé, la TV a réalisé quelques prises de vue. Devant le succès, le spectacle s'est rejoué en janvier 2014.

Lorsque j'entends ces deux là répéter, je ne peux m'empêcher d'y repenser... sauf que je n'irai hélas pas en Russie faire le book et les photos du possible spectacle qui semble se préparer. Ils n'en sont qu'au début et doivent encore beaucoup travailler avant que tout soit bien rôdé. 

I carried out the illustrated report of the repetitions, back-stage and show for a musical which is played in Oct. 2013 in a theater of my city. 20 musicians (some friends) and about 30 teenager on stage with a large success with the key. The press spoke about it, and TV carried out some catches of sight. In front of success, the show is played again in January 2014

So, when I listen couple to repeat, I can't stop reminding… except that I will not make the book and pics to Russia of the possible show which seems to prepare.  :(

They are only with the beginning and have to work still much before all is OK. We have some days infront to listen progress.  :)

1). The woman is young, but she can hit the notes to sing blues. Needs to study Tracy Nelson.

2). The man can play slap bass. That's important. And he can sing like the old guys.

3). They also played a Chuck Berry song. They obviously can Rock Around the Clock.

4). If any CC members  bitches about them, they will risk incurring my squirrelly wrath. These people have saved RLC, in my humble squirrelly opinion.

I'd put this in Old Dudes jukebox. But fuck you. Relax. It's for Diana, not you. I still got the goddamn thing on vinyl. Crank it up on a decent stereo. Saw Tracy live, 35 years latter: Tracy's voice was still there. Blues doesn't age. And Diana needs to be a blues singer. I'm done with my squirrelly rant. Have a nice life. Respect the trees. Respect the blues.

un couple d'Artiste cela fait du biende trouver des personnes qui aime le blues et le jazz ,J'ADORE

Il bricole mieux qu'il ne chante  ! Il a réussi à monter le fauteuil de l'ordinateur tout seul. Même qu'il a retourné la platine dans tous les sens avant de la fixer à l'assise mais il y est arrivé. C'est l'essentiel.

Juste un conseil Efim, si tu lis ces quelques lignes. Prends un tournevis plus gros et serre davantage les vis sinon elles vont se désserer rapidement.

He tinkers better than he sings! He managed to get the chair in front of PC alone. Even he returned the plate in all directions before attaching to the seat but he got there. This is essential.

Efim just a tip, if you read these few lines. Take a large screwdriver and tighten the screws more or they will realease quickly. ;)

Diana avait le visage tendu ce matin après déjeuner. Une répétition au piano avant de partir. Peut-être passe-t-elle un examen aujourd'hui. Difficile ce morceau au piano... Courage, tout se passera bien.

Ce soir, Efim fait des progrès dans sa recherche à la bass. Cependant je trouve que la main droite tape trop fort sur la caisse et le son n'est pas harmonieux. Un peu plus de douceur... comme avec Diana.

Diana had her face stretched this morning after breakfast. A rehearsal piano before leaving. Maybe she spends an exam today. Difficult this music score on piano...  Don't care, you are a winner  :-*

Tonight Efim made ​​progress in its search for bass. However I find that the right hand slap too hard on the body and the sound is not harmonious. A little more sweetness ... like Diana. ;)