B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Very long story short.  My girlfriend and I were staying in St. Tropez, France.  A very rich executive became interested in my girlfriend, and asked her if he could call her when they were both back home.  (He would helicopter to and from the beach.) I chatted a bit with the executive's assistant.  The assistant told me that when this executive and his girlfriends  parted ways, he gifted them  a new Ferrari.  I told my girlfriend, 'go for it.'  Back home, she went out to dinner with him, once or twice, but didn't really like him.  So no Ferrari. 

And was you ok being a cuck? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, moules said:

Very long story short.  My girlfriend and I were staying in St. Tropez, France.  A very rich executive became interested in my girlfriend, and asked her if he could call her when they were both back home.  (He would helicopter to and from the beach.) I chatted a bit with the executive's assistant.  The assistant told me that when this executive and his girlfriends  parted ways, he gifted them  a new Ferrari.  I told my girlfriend, 'go for it.'  Back home, she went out to dinner with him, once or twice, but didn't really like him.  So no Ferrari. 

So basicaly, your gf was Demi Moore from Indecent Proposal. Sure bud😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

So basicaly, your gf was Demi Moore from Indecent Proposal. Sure bud😂

No million $.  no wife.  No Robert Redford.  This guy was more flamboyant than Redford.  More Gordon Gecko.

21 hours ago, moules said:

Holly is going to be thinking about this last fuck during the entire flight from Barcelona to Istanbul, and on the 12.5 hour non-stop flight from Istanbul to Bali.

She applauded when they were done.

She will be back on camera.  That is the type of natural sexual enthusiasm that RLC would love to see from participants, but which happens only occasionally.

She will be back if there is a free rom and if rlc wants her back which im sure they would love.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like the girls are packing in B-7 ?

They been doing since yesterday but no idea if they are leaving or not, just one suitcase where they put some things in, maybe just for storage but who knows :)