B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Because Monica will probably show up in a week or two to share the room, and they will run back all the same dumb shows they spent 10 months doing in B2 last year.

As long a the girl with her little duster doesnt come back im happy.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There were many rooms available at that period , Holly could get the penthouse as she deserved it and Tweety just a room in B4 , it was the period that they couldn’t fill the beds if you remember .. and to be honest , as I am saying it the last days , RLC surrendered to Holly’s wishes instead of doing what’s best for business ? As we saw and we can talk freely since they are RLC history ,sharing the bedroom was catastrophic .. in 4-5 months there might have been 7-8 things concerning adult content with both sharing the bedroom ..

And RLC thought that they would repeat what they did in the sofa before Tweety joined.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And RLC thought that they would repeat what they did in the sofa before Tweety joined.

Ups …I am a bit lost now 😬🙄…you mean ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ups …I am a bit lost now 😬🙄…you mean ? 

Holly and Tweety on first Villa party that Tweety was there she and Holly one bate the other in the sofa when everyone went to sleep.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly and Tweety on first Villa party that Tweety was there she and Holly one bate the other in the sofa when everyone went to sleep.

Ahh yes , now I understand … still I don’t think that this happened exactly , I believe each one was masturbating undercover and not one masturbating the other even if it looked like it ..in any case , I think it was clear that nothing more would be with these two , the stupid standards that Leora and Malia set just for their repeated shows , it didn’t happen by them fortunately although many wished .

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, timber said:

Because Monica will probably show up in a week or two to share the room, and they will run back all the same dumb shows they spent 10 months doing in B2 last year.

Amalia

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't Amira have a BF that is coming to visit her?

he hasn't decided yet whether to make him cum, he said he has menstruation and it lasted ten days so maybe it was better that he didn't come, her boyfriend, definitely not a doctor

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

he hasn't decided yet whether to make him cum, he said he has menstruation and it lasted ten days so maybe it was better that he didn't come, her boyfriend, definitely not a doctor

"She"

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1000 Karen and Oks left with one large suitcase

Yesterday Karen let herself be photographed naked, today they left with their suitcases and well dressed, perhaps they will celebrate the discovery of Karen's father

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

"She"

I Think that a good indication that the user is Italian is that the gender is always masculine due to the translation and they don't care to correct it before posting. 

• Upvote 1