Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

funny how she's started to do this her funds must be low so she's taking a leaf out everyone else's book if you cant beat them join them

she is not happy, didn't have what she want with Nelly, she have to wait for Alberto later to satisfied her. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

That wont happen because then we'll know there worst kept secret as in they're still seeing each other and i mean seeing each other lol

They had not seen each other in a long time.  When Martina was not on cam, Nelly was and vice versa.  Martina has other things to keep her busy. 

• Like 1

Martina and Nelly left using the 'garage' today.  When it is easier to leave by the front door.  But by using the 'garage' thy have complete privacy.  And the night of Gina's party, Nelly had sex in the garage with Bogdan's approval.  The identity of the person or couple she had sex with remains a mystery, but very likely it was with persons who are close friends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

If your partner comes in after being "out" for a while and immediately kisses you and grabs your dick, then you need to start asking questions. LOL

The real test is to take her panties off and throw them against the wall. If they stick to the wall, then ask questions because he'll know she has had a good time with someone. Something he isn't capable of giving her. 

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

But not Martina since Alberto joined her and he is not a fan of Nelly. 😁 She is relaxing now a bit since night is still long.😉

So, we thought the relationship was dead?  Who knows for sure? However, as you say the night is young, but I believe there was no hookup previously nor will there be tonight. I do believe this; Nelly is continuing to work on her drug and alcohol issues (she does not want to return to Russia just yet) with some success.

What I do read is Martina has always been into alcohol and a bit of drugs. Which from time to time are not bad for you. About the night of the threesome (which the forum cannot decide occurred), Alberto discussed Martina being so passed-out she doesn’t remember the anal sex confrontation. Does she even remember the third person involved?  Could it be Martina may be approaching and adventuring into more drugs and alcohol than we hear about or witness visually?  The only thing we do know from the notes I've read, for some reason she leaves dress one way only to return with different or less articles of clothing. What do you think?  

Imagine, Barcelona people know how to have fun during the night, the do the party and any sexual activities that goes with it, that natural !

So imagine again, you are a girl or a guy and look at Martina at those party, the only thing in your mine "she want to have fun, let do it! 

• Sad 1