the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally sex in the bedroom instead of the shower for a change. Also as much as Efim was getting bashed for being a perv and horndog got to give him credit. Listening to them interact while they were having sex he wanted to try to make her cum same time with him and even after he was done continued to finger her

and even though she is very quiet I noticed she orgasmed. Most guys are pretty much finished after their needs are met, but you can tell he takes pride in making sure his partner is satisfied as well. Just watching their passionate kisses while making love shows how much they are into each other. Now how long that

honeymoon lasts we don't know, but lets hope for the best and it continues as long as they're a part of RLC.

Rather different from all the others, he cares about his partner, he did not just think it, he prefers that she cum than him, he takes pleasure in it, had a day he did enjoy her in the bathroom, he raised his hand and squealed happily, and she was laughing when they are fucking, he is always trying to strum her pleasure her too, in all fucks both enjoyed, except when it's a quickie ... my opinão he is the best lover RLC

Rather different from all the others, he cares about his partner, he did not just think it, he prefers that she cum than him, he takes pleasure in it, had a day he did enjoy her in the bathroom, he raised his hand and squealed happily, and she was laughing when they are fucking, he is always trying to strum her pleasure her too, in all fucks both enjoyed, except when it's a quickie ... my opinão he is the best lover RLC

Il est attentif à son plaisir ce qui est rare en effet et c'est tant mieux mais je la sens quand même plus amoureuse que lui. Malgré tout c'est encore un chien fou qui ne pense qu'à niquer, j'en ai pour mémoire les 2 dernières nanas qui ont dormi chez eux qu'il na pas hésité à mater lorsqu'elle se sont déshabillées. Il n'en aurait sans doute pas fallu beaucoup pour qu'il se mélange à elles si elles avaient été consentantes.

He is attentive to his pleasure that is rare indeed and so much better but I still feel more love than him. Nevertheless he is still a crazy dog who thinks only to fuck. I have to remember the last two girls who slept in the living, he did not hesitate to subdue when undressed. I think he had to mix with them if they were willing.  :-[

Guest xvoyeurx

nice sex one more time this night,nice pussy close up,fuck and she suck and swallow all,super couple like sex,it's normal when you have 20 years old