Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

B6 is up for sale

for the ones with enough courage.  🤣

Can you provide a link for it being up for sale?  I looked at listings for property for sale with sauna, and all listings were for villas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If that is the case how come RLC put it back online.

Wen is sold the Tenants will have a good mount of time before they have to leave the apartment. I don't know Spanish law, here the tenants have 30 days to leave.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wen is sold the Tenants will have a good mount of time before they have to leave the apartment. I don't know Spanish law, here the tenants have 30 days to leave.

But if it is for sale why has RLC put Carla and Yanai here only for them to leave again after 10 or some many days.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

But if it is for sale why has RLC put Carla and Yanai here only for them to leave again after 10 or some many days.

It has been for sale for a long time now. That I know is since Olivia and Harley were living there. Maybe the real-state market in Spain isn't that hot.

53 minutes ago, moules said:

Can you provide a link for it being up for sale?  I looked at listings for property for sale with sauna, and all listings were for villas.

The poster for sale has hung up on the balcony since before Gina and Bruno moved in and still hangs there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

The poster for sale has hung up on the balcony since before Gina and Bruno moved in and still hangs there

The way Markets are nowadays it will likely be there for a long while yet.  :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, RdKing said:

More garbage recycling 🤮

Monica, Amira, Luna, Nelly and B and now Carla and Y

RLC is really desperate to find new tenants!

I like Carla and Yanai so for me they are NOT garbage recycling.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, RdKing said:

More garbage recycling 🤮

Monica, Amira, Luna, Nelly and B and now Carla and Y

RLC is really desperate to find new tenants!

I think it's good,
They have a large social network of friends, who often came to visit and many of them fucked when they spent the night. So it will provide more activity than many of the other apartments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

• Noldus changed the title to B6 - Carla & Yanai 2022 #1
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think it's good,
They have a large social network of friends, who often came to visit and many of them fucked when they spent the night. So it will provide more activity than many of the other apartments

I would really like to see Carla's interactions with the other girls.... this could be interesting

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1