No intrest

Guest 862286

I had no idea that's why they left. I'll go do some catching up in the threads. Relationships have up's and down's for every couple, but cheating really pisses me off. It's not the fact that my woman may want something more because if she did and we talked about it, something could and would be worked out to fix it. I'm not an insucure person to think i'm the only one in someones world and they should never think or want something other than what they already have. It's the behind my back thing that really hurts. If you love someone, then you should be able to share your needs and wants with them without being punished for it because their lack of understanding and insecurities. We all have wants and needs through out life and just because you love someone doesn't mean that should stop and more than likely will not stop. Your suppost to share your lives together not hide from each other. Cheating is the worse thing you could ever do in a relationship, to your partner and to yourself. If you can cheat then you have no idea what love is or should be. You don't hurt people you love.

Chunky needs to play more often with her monkey i guess....Lol  8)

Yes...this was definitely a case of love betrayed.  I think both girls were hurt by this event, but Alba more so than Diana.  Alba, that sweet girl, didn't deserve what she got and I really feel bad for her.

Man, I remember the night that the shit hit the fan with skinny and chunky. Was late in the morning and it looked like they were doing their normal thing - skinny sleeping and chunky playing on her phone. Then skinny jumped up and started screaming and throwing things at chunky and that was the beginning of the end. Sure do miss them... They a were a lot of fun to watch (both in and out of the bedroom).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea that's why they left. I'll go do some catching up in the threads. Relationships have up's and down's for every couple, but cheating really pisses me off. It's not the fact that my woman may want something more because if she did and we talked about it, something could and would be worked out to fix it. I'm not an insucure person to think i'm the only one in someones world and they should never think or want something other than what they already have. It's the behind my back thing that really hurts. If you love someone, then you should be able to share your needs and wants with them without being punished for it because their lack of understanding and insecurities. We all have wants and needs through out life and just because you love someone doesn't mean that should stop and more than likely will not stop. Your suppost to share your lives together not hide from each other. Cheating is the worse thing you could ever do in a relationship, to your partner and to yourself. If you can cheat then you have no idea what love is or should be. You don't hurt people you love.

Chunky needs to play more often with her monkey i guess....Lol  8)

Yes...this was definitely a case of love betrayed.  I think both girls were hurt by this event, but Alba more so than Diana.  Alba, that sweet girl, didn't deserve what she got and I really feel bad for her.

Man, I remember the night that the shit hit the fan with skinny and chunky. Was late in the morning and it looked like they were doing their normal thing - skinny sleeping and chunky playing on her phone. Then skinny jumped up and started screaming and throwing things at chunky and that was the beginning of the end. Sure do miss them... They a were a lot of fun to watch (both in and out of the bedroom).

I sure wish I could've seen that.  Any vids out there that you know of?  Btw, lol @ "skinny and chunky."  ;)   

Not that I know of... as far as I know I was the only person from CC watching at the time. It was around 10:30PM EST when it all unfolded.

Here's a link to the thread I started at the time:

http://camcaps.net/ana-danna/cat-fight/

As far as "skinny and chunky", that's what everyone here referred to them as until around the time all this unfolded. I guess at some point someone figured out that Ana was skinny and Danna was chunky. But I like skinny and chunky better - more fitting. :)

Guest Krysez

As sad as it was, but is it just me or was the Alba Diana breakup the most entertainment we have had from RLC in a long time. We were glued to the screens till the end of that one

As sad as it was, but is it just me or was the Alba Diana breakup the most entertainment we have had from RLC in a long time. We were glued to the screens till the end of that one

I think I always hoped they would somehow reconcile...even though I never thought they would.

I never want to see a couple go through that again.

Guest kevinbsam7

I think I always hoped they would somehow reconcile...even though I never thought they would.

I was quite entertained by the Gia and Ian move-out too..

Guest bjlikes2watch

I wished they did reconcile, I enjoyed them in general... and the ending dramas got me paying close attention to whats going on....

I didnt root for a breakup and move out, it was sad, I missed them.

Not that I know of... as far as I know I was the only person from CC watching at the time. It was around 10:30PM EST when it all unfolded.

Here's a link to the thread I started at the time:

http://camcaps.net/ana-danna/cat-fight/

As far as "skinny and chunky", that's what everyone here referred to them as until around the time all this unfolded. I guess at some point someone figured out that Ana was skinny and Danna was chunky. But I like skinny and chunky better - more fitting. :)

Hey hotcouple, so "the skinny one flicked the bird" huh?  I'm reading this shit and cracking the fuck up, it's hilarious.  Damn, and y'all were all in it like it was a soap, lmfao  ;D

Guest 862286

It was like a train wreck.  It was horrible and you didn't want to look...but you couldn't look away.

That was pretty sad. You could feel the broken hearts just watching. Wonder if skinny has a new partner. Maybe she would consider moving back in with someone else... 8)

Like a train wreck huh?  Lol, damn.  The chunky one had insecurities apparently, or perhaps wasn't getting her needs satisfied.  I mean why else would she cheat?  It was a bad move though, because from what I can see skinny has a bangin' body.  Her ass is maaaaaad sweet.