B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I am sure they know about the forums…it’s nothing new….but it will be foolish for them to read it and actually take anything being said seriously 

When we say she's beautiful magnificent and sexy i think she pay attention.

• Haha 1

Here is the deal on the forum all, If people were talking about you? You would want to know what they are saying good or bad. It is just human nature. All of the participants know about our forum, that is no secret.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I am sure they know about the forums…it’s nothing new….but it will be foolish for them to read it and actually take anything being said seriously 

I imagine Marlene finding it hard not to take the way some people describe her seriously.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is the deal on the forum all, If people were talking about you? You would want to know what they are saying good or bad. It is just human nature. All of the participants know about our forum, that is no secret.

Yes, but the can mess with their physic. I just hope or wish that they have fun and enjoy it and cancel all the noise

I have to say that the best part of the day was when they were in the living room having fun. The bathtub was good because of the laughs and would be even better if we could understand because at one point they were talking about their boobs. 🤣

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They might know but how many actually reads it? That's the fun part in finding out. 😉

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They might know but how many actually reads it? That's the fun part in finding out. 😉

If they know better, none of them should. I like them all, I think it’s fun what they do, wish I was a hot chick and join….regardless I wouldn’t care what some random people say about me 🤷‍♂️😂

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

If they know better, none of them should. I like them all, I think it’s fun what they do, wish I was a hot chick and join….regardless I wouldn’t care what some random people say about me 🤷‍♂️😂

I think it depends of what the tenant want to know. If they only want to know what some guys think about them it maybe bad. But if you take for example of Radi, and most recently Zara, they came to the project to get some money and they use/ are using the forum to know what the users think about what they do, what they like and what they want to see. This is helpful for them.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think it depends of what the tenant want to know. If they only want to know what some guys think about them it maybe bad. But if you take for example of Radi, and most recently Zara, they came to the project to get some money and they use/ are using the forum to know what the users think about what they do, what they like and what they want to see. This is helpful for them.

I get it, but at the end of the day you have to enjoy it, I think. Karol in my opinion enjoyed it and had fun. Zara, I am not so sure….I think she does it cause she probably feels she has to and it takes away from the experience