lina in the bathroom

Guest 862286

Sleeping slob. She doesn't wanna take care of herself, her place or her man by the looks of things.  8)

Sleeping slob. She doesn't wanna take care of herself, her place or her man by the looks of things.  8)

For real yo, what's up with that?  I've seen Mark trying to cook and wash dishes, but this chick just doesn't give a damn.  What's the sense of bathing only to dry yourself with a filthy towel and put on the same greasy clothes?  She's a mega-slob, lol.

Guest 862286

I've watched Lina wash the dishes. Trust me, Mark's better off doing them himself.

The filth on that towel, the dirty dishes, the messy apt... I bet she would clean up if a new guy was coming over to fuck her

I've watched Lina wash the dishes. Trust me, Mark's better off doing them himself.

The filth on that towel, the dirty dishes, the messy apt... I bet she would clean up if a new guy was coming over to fuck her

Quite frankly, I don't think she would.  She'll probably think to herself, "at least I bathed and my pussy's clean.  He should be happy with that."  Lol  :o

Guest Krysez

She needs to spend the night at Alina's house. That chick & all her friends bathe regularly.