Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

Once again , the two beauties , Venera and Gyana next to each other , again a great chance to see the similarities leading to the facts that it is another amazing โ€œ sisters โ€œ relativity ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Once again , the two beauties , Venera and Gyana next to each other , again a great chance to see the similarities leading to the facts that it is another amazing โ€œ sisters โ€œ relativity ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Venera is the younger sister. But if they were sisters wouldn't RLC say? Or they just say when they share a room?

On 8/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, jjohndoe1960 said:

She really is the perfect woman. Sensually and sexy, with the right amount of exhibitionist.ย 

When I watch them , the whole thing seems completely natural with nothing added for the cameras. They might start in one room and end in another, she might just give him one her magnificent sexy blow job's, they do different positions but nothing really crazy, I'm not sure if they do anal, but it wouldn't be him plowing her for 20inutes. Looks like what goes on at my house, except I give a better blow job than she does.ย ๐Ÿ™„

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I'd love to jump Dantez bones! He'd need a 12 hour sleep after I got thru with him!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When I watch them , the whole thing seems completely natural with nothing added for the cameras. They might start in one room and end in another, she might just give him one her magnificent sexy blow job's, they do different positions but nothing really crazy, I'm not sure if they do anal, but it wouldn't be him plowing her for 20inutes. Looks like what goes on at my house, except I give a better blow job than she does.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Judging by their play with a big butt plug I would say that she is training for that.

ย 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Venera is the younger sister. But if they were sisters wouldn't RLC say? Or they just say when they share a room?

I think Gyana is younger and the RLC participation has made them speak very much for their sexual life , Gyanaโ€™s sessions with Dantez get better and better ( however Dantez for me is as passionless as Paul to use an example .. ) but of course it is a relationship which I believe started only some weeks before the decision to try RLC by G&D and grew/ developed in front of cameras like H&T that we also get the chance and luck to watch .Gyana was hesitant and shy in the beginning but I think Dantez and also the appreciation from the viewers , has made her be comfortable nowadays and enjoying her RLC time .ย 
ย 

Venera loves exhibitionism , the woman is treasure , simply amazing .2-3 more girls like her and I donโ€™t think we would be bored ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thatโ€™s always the RLC secret and what ย differentiates an apartment , making it interesting ย and fun to watch , it is exactly what you said โ€œ the whole thing seems completely natural โ€œ , they do and behave like the cameras arenโ€™t there , I think they would be exactly the same in a non cameras apartment .This couple is an insane and amazing and completely lucky discovery by RLC and I hope they stay for a long time and admire them .

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ulyana and Olivia shared a room โ€ฆ multiple times ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Gyana is younger and the RLC participation has made them speak very much for their sexual life , Gyanaโ€™s sessions with Dantez get better and better ( however Dantez for me is as passionless as Paul to use an example .. ) but of course it is a relationship which I believe started only some weeks before the decision to try RLC by G&D and grew/ developed in front of cameras like H&T that we also get the chance and luck to watch .Gyana was hesitant and shy in the beginning but I think Dantez and also the appreciation from the viewers , has made her be comfortable nowadays and enjoying her RLC time .ย 
ย 

Venera loves exhibitionism , the woman is treasure , simply amazing .2-3 more girls like her and I donโ€™t think we would be bored ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

I know looking at guys isnt your thing, but it is to me. And Dantez is a complete hottie to me! He certainly isn't the greatest lover to watch, but I think they're very passionate with all the kissing they do and touching each other all over. And the way they hold each other after they had sex. I guess that might be something a woman like me would appreciate more than a guy. Most women like to cuddle after sex. Men mostly are sound asleep less than 5 minutes later if it's bedtime. Including my Guy a lot of times.ย  Paul is pretty emotionless in everything he does, including sex. At least he doesn't get up and leave the room after he comes like he used to.ย 

I agree Gyana seems to be much younger. The way Venera rubs her naked body all over Lion, and the time she spends doing all kind of stuff to him before that tasty schlong of his goes between her lips, seems like a much more experienced lover.