Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

the way they hold each other after they had sex.   Most women like to cuddle after sex.

I love that quiet recovery time after a heart pounding sex session. Your chest's are heaving, catching your breath, heart rate slowly decreasing, momentary exhaustion. Cuddling, I whisper soft words into her ear. " Hey babe, how about you make me a ham sandwich"   🍔  👍  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I love that quiet recovery time after a heart pounding sex session. Your chest's are heaving, catching your breath, heart rate slowly decreasing, momentary exhaustion. Cuddling, I whisper soft words into her ear. " Hey babe, how about you make me a ham sandwich"   🍔  👍  😄

Hahaha Chuck. That line could be coming from either one of us after my Guy and I after we have sex! And don't forget my cold Landshark with it Hon!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know looking at guys isnt your thing, but it is to me. And Dantez is a complete hottie to me! He certainly isn't the greatest lover to watch, but I think they're very passionate with all the kissing they do and touching each other all over. And the way they hold each other after they had sex. I guess that might be something a woman like me would appreciate more than a guy. Most women like to cuddle after sex. Men mostly are sound asleep less than 5 minutes later if it's bedtime. Including my Guy a lot of times.  Paul is pretty emotionless in everything he does, including sex. At least he doesn't get up and leave the room after he comes like he used to. 

I agree Gyana seems to be much younger. The way Venera rubs her naked body all over Lion, and the time she spends doing all kind of stuff to him before that tasty schlong of his goes between her lips, seems like a much more experienced lover.

😆 Hello , Greek mister here …After a very nice session in which the man is OBLIGED to have the lady finished ( better to make her finish first , always then you enjoy double more ) even if you need to lock for 30-40 minutes till she gets the pleasure , the man can enjoy a nice session in which a satisfied girl can make miracles to him as well . During sex , there are kisses , licking , things to show that isn’t only “ in and out “ till it is over 😁😆😝 .

Showing appreciation and gratitude having enjoyed a nice sex session , the man should always cuddle the lady but also the man can demand a cuddle from the girl too . In any case , cuddling in spoon mode either of them , it is a must ..Anyway , sometimes it is also the type of sex , there csn be moments that a rough session is needed and nine of the above is needed but no matter the type of sex , any cuddle afterwards simply appreciation ( despite during the night a good sleep is guaranteed having your own space at bed 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .

For everyone wanting to watch an amazing , fantastic and wonderful couple , Venera and Lion is the choice … They are both great , there are no words to describe Venera and Lion is the ideal partner , boyfriend , lover .. This couple is an incredible example of how and what healthy relationships are , their chemistry , their interactions , well done Venera and Lion .. And only for Venera  , WHAT A WOMAN …

• Like 1