Chocking His Chicken

When you get sex once a month from your wife you will be spanking your monkey also. Hooker time! lol

Tu peux aussi l'attacher au lit avec des menottes et lui bourrer le cul tant que ça peut.    Ok, je sors...

You can also attach her to the bed with handcuffs and butt-fuck the most of it while you can...  ;D

I am certain our non-English speaking CC friends, who are now studying English, should find this thread highly stimulating. Personally, I think they might possibly stand up and salute.

For your further edification, education and amusement: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=masturbate

Pourquoi voir les choses à sens unique cher écureuil ? Toi qui parle français couramment, tu pourrais suggérer aux américains d'apprendre les langues étrangères...

Why to see things one way dear squirrel? You, who speaks French fluently, could suggest to the U.S. to learn foreign languages ​​...  ;)

Perhaps you misunderstand my point. I am suggesting that it must be confusing for a non-English speaker to hear the numerous English slang expressions for masturbation, and to try to understand them.

translate.google.com interprets slang (even French slang) literally, so often it becomes useless and confusing.

The idea that Americans can't or won't speak other languages is an absolute myth. The US no doubt has as many Spanish speakers as does Spain; my state's election materials are available in Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, English and Vietnamese; and I've heard more Russian and Ukrainian in one hour at the local farmer's market than I've heard over at RLC.

Lo siento mucho, pero no puedo hablar francés.  :-[

Peut-être vous ne comprenez mon point. Je suggère qu'il doit être source de confusion pour un non-anglophone à entendre les nombreux argot expressions anglaises pour la masturbation, et à essayer de les comprendre.

translate.google.com interprète argot (slang même français) littéralement, si souvent, il devient inutile et source de confusion.

L'idée que les Américains ne peuvent pas ou ne veut pas parler d'autres langues est un mythe absolu. Les États-Unis ne fait aucun doute que de nombreux hispanophones comme le fait l'Espagne; les matières électorales mon état est disponible en espagnol, chinois, hindi, japonais, khmer, coréen, tagal, thaï, anglais et vietnamien; et j'ai entendu plus russe et ukrainien en une heure au marché de l'agriculteur local que j'ai entendu sur au RLC.

Guest ww_watcher

In my Dad's Parent's household English was primary (la lengua primero). When my dad and his siblings wanted to speak without the kids listening-in, the language changed to Spanish (my grandmother's more or less official original tongue) until the kids started catching on then it switched to Italian or German (my great-grandfather's original tongues). When my grandmother and her mother, and my oldest aunt, wanted privacy they switched to Comanche (my great grandmother's first language). No one else spoke or understood that one. When my Dad went to Mexico to buy Tequila he would bargain in Quechua (he learned as a youngster growing up on a US Army base near Cali, Colombia) because it amused the local Mexican merchants.

English, is the most widely spoken language in the world because it is the language of Commerce and technology, however, we Americans are a melting pot and it is not uncommon for us to be at least bi-lingual with a healthy smattering of polyglottal. I wonder if there are more English speakers in India than America. It's funny to say that most Americans refuse to learn a second language when a huge and growing number of Americans had to learn English as their second language.

[

L'idée que les Américains ne peuvent pas ou ne veut pas parler d'autres langues est un mythe absolu. Les États-Unis ne fait aucun doute que de nombreux hispanophones comme le fait l'Espagne; les matières électorales mon état est disponible en espagnol, chinois, hindi, japonais, khmer, coréen, tagal, thaï, anglais et vietnamien; et j'ai entendu plus russe et ukrainien en une heure au marché de l'agriculteur local que j'ai entendu sur au RLC.

Le fait que les textes régissant ton état soit disponibles dans autant de langues signifie simplement que l'information est mise à disposition des étrangers. En aucun cas cela ne veut dire que les américains apprennent les langues étrangères pour communiquer. Quant à l'espagnol, si le Mexique n'était pas un état, nul doute que vous ne parleriez pas autant espagnol.

Enfin, concernant le slang, c'est la même chose en Français et "gogole" est incapable de traduire.

The fact that that the laws governing your state is available in many languages ​​simply means that information is available to foreigners. In any case this does not mean that American learn foreign languages to communicate. As for Spanish, if Mexico was not a state, no doubt you would not speak so much Spanish.

Finally, french slang is incomprehensible and "gogole" is unable to translate too, while we make efforts to translate.  ;)

Guest ww_watcher

ChoVant. Mexico is a country that is south of the US. NEW Mexico is a state IN the United States. The lower westrn states were all part of Spain so Spanish is the secondary language there. Most ranchers speak it. If it wasn't for the French we wouldn't have Illinois, Louisiana, Iroquois, Cajuns, Cheyenne, even Paris, Texas. Omelettes du fromage...or the Statue of Liberty, thank you very much.  There are so many influences in the American culture that you can still find pockets of spoken languages that have gone extinct in their native country, that includes one of the Germanic language forms. You might be right about not learning other languages just to converse, but we do if we go to school or work in a non-English speaking country. "To live and work in a place one must learn the language of that place." La lengua de la terra, la langue de la terre. Funny how the french and spanish switch "e" and the "a" in tongue.

Le Mexique est un pays qui se trouve au sud de la États-Unis. Nouveau-Mexique est un État des États-Unis. Les Etats occidentaux inférieurs étaient tous partie de l'Espagne ainsi l'espagnol est la deuxième langue il. La plupart des propriétaires d'un ranch parlent. Si ce n'était pas pour les Français, nous n'aurions pas Illinois, Louisiane, Iroquois, Cajuns, Cheyenne, même Paris, Texas. Omelette du fromage ... ou la Statue de la Liberté, je vous remercie beaucoup. Il ya tellement d'influences dans la culture américaine que vous pouvez toujours trouver des poches de langues parlées qui ont disparu dans leur pays d'origine, qui comprend l'une des formes de langue germaniques. Vous pourriez être correct de ne pas apprendre d'autres langues juste pour converser, mais nous faire si nous allons à l'école ou travailler dans un pays non-anglophones. "Pour vivre et travailler dans un endroit, il faut apprendre la langue de ce lieu." La lengua de la terre, la langue de la terre. Drôle comment l'interrupteur français et espagnol "e" et le "a" dans la langue.

" in many languages ​​simply means that information is available to foreigners."

Yes, foreigners and non-citizens apparently are encouraged to vote in US elections! Early and often...

Now, back on topic about Roman and "Mr. Happy," because this thread has become something more relevant to Old Dudes. Anyone wanna start this "Language" thread over there? Languages interest me. Roman's masturbating doesn't.

"Dans de nombreuses langues signifie simplement que l'information est disponible à des étrangers."

Oui, les étrangers et les non-citoyens sont apparemment encouragés à voter aux élections aux États-Unis! Tôt et souvent ...

Maintenant, revenons à nos moutons à propos de Roman et "M. Happy," parce que ce fil est devenu quelque chose de plus pertinent au plus ancien Dudes. Quelqu'un veut commencer ce fil "Langue" là-bas? Langues m'intéressent. Le masturber romain ne fait pas.  :D