B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

FINALLY …Loraine left and Samson is a free man again 😇😇 Let’s hope that he “ wakes up “ and provide as both guys ( Samson and Thor ) made the big impact when they joined some months ago ..If the girls are calm and quiet , it is time for the guys to step up their game and enjoy their “ singles “ period …After all in Barcelona , apart from Marlene and Lavika who enjoy their single times , the rest of the girls try to find a meaning of how to spend their “ single “ moments ..Forgot , Monika at least and Zabava seem to play around every now and then…Well done Mr.Samson 😇👏🏻👏🏻

And of course .. Let’s update …Thor is fucking a Holly ( loser , he can’t compromise with Holly’s needs , child , asshole and so on and so on 🤭😂 ) l..Samson , he fucks Loraine ( immature , Neanderthal , impolite , loser , lousy fucker and so and so on 🤭😂 ) , Tim fucks Kassandra and tries to flirt her but she rejects ( asshole , he caught her drunk , insisted , she mad no choice , asshole and so on and so on 🫢😂 ) .

Should  I remind  the comments about Alberto ? Lucian ? Rama ? Bruno aka Cesar aka Curly ? And the list could go on …As some people here insist that saying , the jealousy of all these guys fucking pussy that some here only on their dreams or they never had the chance doing in such caliber , it is unbelievable ..I will never ever forget what has been said , written and commented about the one and only “ PROFESSOR “ Hakeem 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.. 

I hope the guys can be double Marlene successful , obviously with the rest of the “ singles “ in the apartment lots of drama could be created but if they wish , i am  sure they can have any day different women if they wish ..And maybe Thor can show the way once again if Tweety convinces Holly to travel the world together once again searching for the “ sugar daddies “ sponsors like they will always be young and beautiful …

• Upvote 2

I forgot to mention Paul of course , but there , it is just bad sex …Still , everyone against him because he fucks “ the Queen “and “the Goddess “ more than not being a good lover..and neither she is of course 😁

• Upvote 1

As expected his performance was a comedy of errors, hilarious, like a dog with a new knob, flitting from one scenario to the other without finishing what he started and the facial expressions priceless 🤣 while she is oh so professional. No prizes for guessing how she might have learnt her trade 😉 maybe she is auditioning for rlc as someone mentioned earlier, if so she has done a lot to enhance her CV in a short time. Wonder if she’s into girls as well, might keep Nelly happy also 👌

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

As expected his performance was a comedy of errors, hilarious, like a dog with a new knob, flitting from one scenario to the other without finishing what he started and the facial expressions priceless 🤣 while she is oh so professional. No prizes for guessing how she might have learnt her trade 😉 maybe she is auditioning for rlc as someone mentioned earlier, if so she has done a lot to enhance her CV in a short time. Wonder if she’s into girls as well, might keep Nelly happy also 👌

Might be a new tenant very soon 😉.. it is just unusual to see the opposite like the girls do on cameras with outsiders , we saw it now from a guy and it is difficult to guess what’s going to be ..

And RLC’s biggest challenge so far in a few months time begins ..Interesting to see if they will be investing only to Ukrainians or at least Russian  speaking part Russian passport citizens or finally realize that the local Barcelona girls will make the success as they did the local Russian couples / singles when they had the Russian apartments till 2019 …

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/08/31/eu-foreign-ministers-agree-to-scrap-russia-visa-deal-but-stop-short-of-full-tourist-ban

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I forgot to mention Paul of course , but there , it is just bad sex …Still , everyone against him because he fucks “ the Queen “and “the Goddess “ more than not being a good lover..and neither she is of course 😁

Poor Paul, but he tries.  He obviously doesn't mind that she bates to make up for his lack of talent (which he doesn't have a monopoly on compared to the other guys you mentioned).  I guess that's true love.

8 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Nope!  Previous member, Fiora's BF looked like a Caveman.  Especially when he would grab Fiora's hair while doing her from behind.

He was / is Vamp 😁

• Haha 1