Katya crying...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For days now she has been coming on to him every single night but he keeps turning her down for some reason. The other night, she was all over him and he obviously said no - she threw herself facing away from him and laid staring at the wall for ages while he didn't seem to care.

Since 2 days the appartment is empty, seems to be the end for this couple....

RLC is now under big pressure for new candidates, for K&R here, for I&S, as a minimum....

We will need a lot of patience....

They haven't slept at home for two nights. They are probably staying with relatives or friends. It seems to me that they feel the pressure of the cams on them.

I am not sure if they came back in the flat to pick up something and left again because I have not followed them too much.

I don't know if they have problems as it seems to me they had a fragile relationship from day one so, I presume, before getting with RLC.

Guest Doct19

En dehors de la pression des cameras, je pense ils commencent à avoir de harcèlement téléphonique, j'ai vu le 28 en après midi Katia rappeler quelqu'un en s’énervant après avoir reçu un appel court de quelqu'un Dommage il' y' à vraiment un problème de langage dans le concept RLC

There is some activity, I did not see who's back at the appartment but lights are on and the bottle from the table is gone.

As free member I can not look at the other cams...