Say what you want about Roman but...

I have watched him with the puppy and it is my belief that he is an OK guy deep down.  He treats the animal gently and I think that is a good indicator of character.

OK, he whores around and bangs other chicks.  OK, he might look like Gru from Despicable Me.

But a nice guy, deep down...in my opinion.

There is nothing wrong with a guy that likes hookers.  Know one saw money change hands so he might have picked her up at a bar or a friend of theirs/his/her.  There is nothing wrong with that if they have an open relationship.

LOL! Roman is lazy, but at least he does get up almost every day, puts on a suit and tie and goes to work.

And, there is no justification for cheating, but there are reasons and excuses to cheat, and Roman's reason for being with another woman is obvious...that is if you have seen how many times Roman has tried to have sex with Sofia and she has turned him down...and from the tone and volume of her voice, it sounded pretty fucking rude...especially after he gave her a massage with an injured thumb.

He either needs to get back to romancing her by doing whatever it was he did to get her in the first place or just dump her frigid ass and get a new girl.

Personally, I would be happier if RLC would give them their notice and replace them with another couple more like Diana & Efim.

LOL! Roman is lazy, but at least he does get up almost every day, puts on a suit and tie and goes to work.

And, there is no justification for cheating, but there are reasons and excuses to cheat, and Roman's reason for being with another woman is obvious...that is if you have seen how many times Roman has tried to have sex with Sofia and she has turned him down...and from the tone and volume of her voice, it sounded pretty fucking rude...especially after he gave her a massage with an injured thumb.

He either needs to get back to romancing her by doing whatever it was he did to get her in the first place or just dump her frigid ass and get a new girl.

Personally, I would be happier if RLC would give them their notice and replace them with another couple more like Diana & Efim.

No, no, no!!

RLC NEEDS to keep this couple!

Real Life isn't all roses and great sex.  Real Life is also about human failings.  That is the good thing about RLC, it gives you both.

I think too many cc members should think twice before posting, although there would be way too few posts, probably.

I have seen people writing thousands posts and not a single one shows any sign of sanity.

I am personally fed up with not being able to understand a word of these couples, it's too frustrating and the pleasure of voyeurism doesn't compensate enough, and it gets quickly boring.

No, no, no!!

RLC NEEDS to keep this couple!

Real Life isn't all roses and great sex.  Real Life is also about human failings.  That is the good thing about RLC, it gives you both.

What are these human failings you speak of...?

I am pretty sure he woudn't have married her if she was like this when they were dating. My guess would

be she always had low sex drive but was probably putting out more or less prior to them getting married.

And once they did the sex became very rare occurance. Usually happens when couples start having kids but in this case she doesn't have an excuse and she acts like she is old women. It will only get worse later.

There are still couples that do not have sex before marriage but they are few and far between.  Other possibility is she is a burned out hooker (started young and stopped just before marriage) and does not want to have sex anymore. 

I am pretty sure he woudn't have married her if she was like this when they were dating. My guess would

be she always had low sex drive but was probably putting out more or less prior to them getting married.

And once they did the sex became very rare occurance. Usually happens when couples start having kids but in this case she doesn't have an excuse and she acts like she is old women. It will only get worse later.

como el 90% de los matrimonios ......

como el 90% de los matrimonios ......

It is well known that before the marriage, you have a panther in bed and after you discover she sleeps in pajamas with curlers  ;D Of course, I'm exaggerating ...