Visitor now

Why don't you blow it out of your ass, you fucking idiot.  Of course he's not twenty five!  But your so wanting to act like an RLC cop cadet with such common sense dribble about their rules that you don't even have a sense of humor.  You un-paid, freeloading piece of shit here at CC.  I can't believe I even bothered to acknowledge your stupidity! 

Was it the little divvy about the little pee pee that set you off?    Did I hit a nerve with you about that?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop your delusions !! this kid is not major (not the legal age), you can see it !!! when I seen slumped on the couch, dressed and alone, I said that we came back to the time of the operation Babarosa !!! no mercy for the troops, their fate irrelevant !!! an atmosphere in which the Russian !!!!

Guest Doct19

I'm Sure that the guest is the brother of Ruslan .... Why?

1) has the same relative phobia water

2) it does not wash his teeth

3) it has the same clothes since coming

4) it has the same facial features as Ruslan ... it's the little neandertal ... he's cute

Guest Doct19

yet another guest !!!

paying their entrance with a bottle of alcohol

Ruslan is an alcoholic man. I think he found a deal ... he passes advertisements on internet

Purpose of Business: Couple seeking a bisexual guy for one night accepts barter any alcohol.

yet another guest !!!

paying their entrance with a bottle of alcohol

Ruslan is an alcoholic man. I think he found a deal ... he passes advertisements on internet

Purpose of Business: Couple seeking a bisexual guy for one night accepts barter any alcohol.

:)

We saw this guest before I mean... His face is not unknown. I speak about the guy, not about the bottle because Vodka is well known on this flat...  ::)

es curioso pero ya sean rusos o españoles imagino que en el resto del mundo es igual , las mujeres lavan , hacen la comida , recogen la ropa , y los tios nos tocamos los huevos en casa , la mayoria

es curioso pero ya sean rusos o españoles imagino que en el resto del mundo es igual , las mujeres lavan , hacen la comida , recogen la ropa , y los tios nos tocamos los huevos en casa , la mayoria

About this guy (Russian or Spanish), he would  wash "his eggs" before touching.  ::)

Guest Doct19

I wish Katya would have her friend with the dark hair over she was a lot of fun to watch, very easy on the eyes!

Yes I noticed the same thing you

Moreover, at some point in the evening, she went to the toilet to stay about 30 minutes through the curtain of the tub we see movements masturbation alcohol plays a role

then all cams were dark in the bathroom and there were too fortuitous noise

25 min. ruslan later came with his friend out happy face

Maybe ruslan was fucked in the ass because there has been contending with katya