New couple Marta and David

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very good promotion for RLC...I thought the whole idea of running a business was to make money.  Maybe I am wrong. If the regular public don't know about it. How can they sell scripts? It was like that time they turned off the cam in Isabellas living room.  They lost a ton of members and renewals.

se puede ampliar la membresia actual de standar a premium pagando la diferencia o hay que pagar otra vez los 44 euros.

alguien puede contestar ? please

si soy estandar pagado 29,95$ se puede pagar 15$ y ser premium o tengo que pagar 44,95 $ solo tengo 10 dias de estandar no voy a perder ese dinero , tendre que esperar a que finalice .

Darkman- I would assume you would only pay $15 to bump up to premium. Then pay $45 after. But I'm just assuming.

es mucho suponer , no aparece esa informacion en ningun sitio , incluso los dias de suscripcion es dificil saber cuantos quedan . he mandado mail a realife preguntando ,no voy a perder 20 dias ya pagados . si es asi esperare a que terminen .

surprising to see regular site with known cams then log on to premium and get an extra camera.  Will they have their own header on the list of apts here?  if so, wonder how much rlc will allow to be posted.  i would assume a lot to help build revenue.  Just guessing.  As always, we are great at predicting and then only 10% correct (or less)

Guest observer1

All quiet there now after a bit of frantic tidying up.

Just a gentle waft of smoke from a joss stick burning in the living room...............

Not very good promotion for RLC...I thought the whole idea of running a business was to make money.  Maybe I am wrong. If the regular public don't know about it. How can they sell scripts? It was like that time they turned off the cam in Isabellas living room.  They lost a ton of members and renewals.

It looks like they use CC as the main way to promote new things. It works quite well because after few minutes the flat that only few can see shows up it becomes the buzz of the moment...