Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

Yeah I've seen both, I was wondering if they had sex or not last night because they seemed pretty hot before Ian crash on the couch.

As I live in the same timezone it's pretty hard to watch them every night until they get to sleep.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

Yeah I've seen both, I was wondering if they had sex or not last night because they seemed pretty hot before Ian crash on the couch.

As I live in the same timezone it's pretty hard to watch them every night until they get to sleep.

Ah...I see what you are asking.

No, they didn't do it last night.  When she tried to get him up (see my pics), he went off to bed.  She stayed up for quite a while then went to bed herself.

He got back at her by crawling on top of her in bed and kissing on her after he took a shower this morning.  She got up long enough to see him off to work and went back to bed.

Maybe they'll get it on tonight.  One can only hope.

Ah...I see what you are asking.

No, they didn't do it last night.  When she tried to get him up (see my pics), he went off to bed.  She stayed up for quite a while then went to bed herself.

He got back at her by crawling on top of her in bed and kissing on her after he took a shower this morning.  She got up long enough to see him off to work and went back to bed.

Maybe they'll get it on tonight.  One can only hope.

Ok thanks for the review.  :)

X mood can go up and down, unpredictable ?

Wish either of us be there to fill the gap voluntarily huh ? LOL

Love unshaved girls ... alone !

Guest JoJoGunne

Okay, then...all cleaned up and back on the couch.  Time to watch some more TV.

Maybe, in about an hour, they'll finally get down to some action.

Guest JoJoGunne

I think the two girls will eventually move off their couch, pleasure each other with their new toy till they both come...and do all that before Ian gets to first base.