Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

More evidence that Gia is thawing out a bit.  I didn't get the pic when she took her panties off, but I got the rest of her clothing change...including taking off her bra.  She still didn't show much, though.  She also packed up a change of clothes and she and Ian then left the apartment.

What the hell are these clothes ? Dance stuff ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rockkid

I think Gia&Ian just need time and relax. They are the most attractive couple in my opinion, I think in a few days we can see more.  Only patience, I have hope  :)

Guest JoJoGunne1

I think Gia&Ian just need time and relax. They are the most attractive couple in my opinion, I think in a few days we can see more.  Only patience, I have hope  :)

The problem they have, I think, is with making love.

Last night, after hours of snuggling on the couch and snuggling in the small bedroom...even after Ian rubbed and kissed her tits through her clothes...Ian fell asleep.  After a while Gia left him there, went to the main bedroom, read for a while and went to sleep herself.

Instead of all the slow, hesitant foreplay (it almost seems like Ian is trying to sneak up on her), they just need to get it on...both of them.

Guest JoJoGunne1

Okay...so they had sex under the covers.  I got pics, but to be honest, there really isn't much to see...a head here, an arm there, one of her legs.  If anyone really wants to see the pics, ask and I'll post them.  Otherwise, I won't bother.