B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

2 hours ago, quasi said:

I think it might be interesting to see if Tereza was a tenet without Timor.  She seems open to lots of things and he is holding her back

The chance was there when Holly and Thor have been tenants in B5 . This run for T&T is much different Tina their previous , I agree that Tereza seems and feels like wanting to try and experiment but I disagree that Timur is holding her back . He likes his girl and I think if Tereza asks for something , he won’t say no . I truly believe that Tereza liked Thir and she had a great chemistry and friendship with Holly , they didn’t proceed as I think bith couples weren’t ready , I would say mostly Holly and Thor who despite teasing , didn’t show any evidence to proceed .. And Holly really loves Thor as it became more and more obvious with her reactions after their epic arguments . 

As a conclusion , the only possibility that we see anything “ strange “ 😂🤣 , it is with Anya . Her guy isn’t anything serious and it is clear in my opinion that she likes both Timur and Tereza . Timur also doesn’t feel “ threatened “ let’s say in comparison if it was a man , still , I believe Tereza imagines a threesome or whatever with one more guy instead of a girl but it isn’t so easy I believe for a variety of reasons . 

If you have noticed their times with Anya , every time they proceed and do more , last time we had Anya licking Tereza . Let’s see what it is going to be , still , Wednesday and Wayne don’t seem to have the same dynamic of sharing general moments in B5 like T&T did with H&T , they are a great couple to watch but without chemistry amongst the couples , the chances of not getting bored will be only when others are visiting . Let’s hope Anya will be the “ key person “ to see Timur and Tereza go the next level 😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, quasi said:

I think it might be interesting to see if Tereza was a tenet without Timor.  She seems open to lots of things and he is holding her back

Tereza was a tenant without Timur on her first stay in B1 (they weren't dating yet). She did absolutely nothing and everyone hated her.  It's always funny to see people say he's holding her back given that context.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, switch said:

seems Tereza and Timur left rlc at 4h52 this morning,

Tereza send a kiss to the camera in the hall before leaving

They will back unfortunately as they did not pack to leave the project. I like Tereza but I can not stand the over protective Timur.. he ruins everything that Tereza desires because he is so possessive and insecure. She would be so much better off without him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, timber said:

Tereza was a tenant without Timur on her first stay in B1 (they weren't dating yet). She did absolutely nothing and everyone hated her.  It's always funny to see people say he's holding her back given that context.

There is no doubt that he is holding her back if you watch them with an open mind. I know her past with RLC, but you can not compare that to who she is now several years later. 

Just look at Karina !!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

There is no doubt that he is holding her back if you watch them with an open mind. I know her past with RLC, but you can not compare that to who she is now several years later. 

Just look at Karina !!!!

The session with Anya he was definitely not holding her back