consejo para david

ما هو الخطأ في اللغة الإنجليزية القديمة الجيدة؟

No problem, just the solution, but FTS will make a heart attack if we continue in a "fucking language" other than his own. 

لا توجد مشكلة ... حلول فقط.♦

يمكن الكتابة باللغة العربية يبدو أن نفهم كل شيء

لا توجد مشكلة ... حلول فقط.♦

يمكن الكتابة باللغة العربية يبدو أن نفهم كل شيء

No és broma, vostè va a matar-los

Not kidding, you're going to kill them.  ;D ;D ;D

انظر، المسلمين هي الفوز بالفعل، ولديهم لغة التي يمكن أن تترجم إلى أي لغة أخرى بدقة، تخفيف السيطرة على العالم.

الطنانة!  :D

Once again, instead of a topic being discussed and contributed too, we fall into a language dispute, which seems to please those who are multi-lingual no end and frustrate those who only speak or read their mother tongue. So instead of all openly discussing RLC we have a hierarchy of multilinguals, and some paid members thumbing their noses at the rest of us. May I remind you all, this is a voyeur site, nothing to feel superior about, so stop postuering and dicuss for all to enjoy. 'Nuff said

మీరు కనుక కుడి ఉన్నాయి! ఇది సాధారణ హారం ఇంగ్లీష్ ఉన్నప్పుడు వింత భాషలలో పోస్ట్ అమర్యాదగా ఉంది.

Mīru kanuka kuḍi unnāyi! Idi sādhāraṇa hāraṁ iṅglīṣ unnappuḍu vinta bhāṣalalō pōsṭ amaryādagā undi.

You are so right! It's impolite to post in strange languages when the common denominator is English.

Once again, instead of a topic being discussed and contributed too, we fall into a language dispute, which seems to please those who are multi-lingual no end and frustrate those who only speak or read their mother tongue. So instead of all openly discussing RLC we have a hierarchy of multilinguals, and some paid members thumbing their noses at the rest of us. May I remind you all, this is a voyeur site, nothing to feel superior about, so stop postuering and dicuss for all to enjoy. 'Nuff said

మీరు కనుక కుడి ఉన్నాయి! ఇది సాధారణ హారం ఇంగ్లీష్ ఉన్నప్పుడు వింత భాషలలో పోస్ట్ అమర్యాదగా ఉంది.

Mīru kanuka kuḍi unnāyi! Idi sādhāraṇa hāraṁ iṅglīṣ unnappuḍu vinta bhāṣalalō pōsṭ amaryādagā undi.

You are so right! It's impolite to post in strange languages when the common denominator is English.

I thought the thread was actually started in Spanish, so we've had to translate from the beginning. And seeing as it's about an apartment I can't see, it's all Greek to me anyway.

As for mother tongue, or common denominator language, I'm for practising my Arabic any chance I get.

Por mi con las parejas españolas podriamos hablar en español no hacemos mal a nadie al igual que nosotros nos traducimos el ingles por los que no lo entienden ellos se pueden traducir el español que no pasa nada amigos.    ;D ;D ;D ;D

I thought the thread was actually started in Spanish, so we've had to translate from the beginning. And seeing as it's about an apartment I can't see, it's all Greek to me anyway.

As for mother tongue, or common denominator language, I'm for practicing my Arabic any chance I get.

I don't know whether I should study Mandarin or Mexican Spanish. I'd rather study Dutch, because it's more fun, but I realize I soon will not be able to transact business or deal with my government once it's replaced by the Red Chinese or La Raza.

الإنجليزية بنى البحرية أفضل من أي شخص آخر، كما أن نظام أفضل من الحكومة. هذا هو السبب يتحدث بها في جميع أنحاء العالم.

There is a thread for discussion of language issues. It is here: http://camcaps.net/the-old-dudes-board/the-eternal-language-issue-thread/msg67330/#msg67330

(PS: Darkman writes in a combination of Catalan and Spanish, both are available on translate.google.com. Translate with both, and you'll understand a whopping 25% of what he says. He has knowledge.)