Fan Page Leora 2023 #1

pulo filipe

Not generally a fan of Leora having to bate in 'secret' while Pauls awake, but I suppose needs must.

Saying that, it was quite nice. Nice fingering, tasting herself, spreading her pussy. Went to grab another toy but didnt use it much. Even a bit of tasting her juices after she came (new and appreciated).

Shame about Pauls monotonous tones as a backing track... 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Not generally a fan of Leora having to bate in 'secret' while Pauls awake, but I suppose needs must.

Saying that, it was quite nice. Nice fingering, tasting herself, spreading her pussy. Went to grab another toy but didnt use it much. Even a bit of tasting her juices after she came (new and appreciated).

Shame about Pauls monotonous tones as a backing track... 

There was nothing " secret " about it I don't think jj'

Paul was fully aware of what was going on, which is OK. 

When she got the white vibrator she walked past Paul swinging it in he right hand for him to see if he wished to, and at the same time with a butt plug in her rear end, likewise when she had finished and went to wash up.

They are both adults, Paul knows that to keep his present lifestyle Leora must "work" and she is comfortable with him back again, so why would he "rock the boat ".::)

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There was nothing " secret " about it I don't think jj'

Paul was fully aware of what was going on, which is OK. 

When she got the white vibrator she walked past Paul swinging it in he right hand for him to see if he wished to, and at the same time with a butt plug in her rear end, likewise when she had finished and went to wash up.

They are both adults, Paul knows that to keep his present lifestyle Leora must "work" and she is comfortable with him back again, so why would he "rock the boat ".::)

That was why I put secret in quotation marks.

I, we, they understand the situation. He knows that she is the main attraction of this apartment (im sure most would agree).

Whilst i get that he has to work/study, it would be nice if sometimes he gave her more space/time alone in the apartment. I mean she still great, but she is truely at her best when she can be uninhibited

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

That was why I put secret in quotation marks.

I, we, they understand the situation. He knows that she is the main attraction of this apartment (im sure most would agree).

Whilst i get that he has to work/study, it would be nice if sometimes he gave her more space/time alone in the apartment. I mean she still great, but she is truely at her best when she can be uninhibited

He used to go cycling in Russia, perhaps Leora would invest in a bike again for him to get some exercise with and more freedom for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

😲

Sweet Jesus! 

Amazing. F'ing amazing. Pulled the Ulyana move of holding the dildo with her heel. Good, but then came the finishing move. Amazing anal with mr black, including gaping! Leading to a loud orgasm.

Thats me done. Im going for a lie down....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much Leora 

In Malia's bed with big Mr black 

Sex 

Jumping on top of the black big Mr 

Hard anal sex with big mr black 

Strong anal orgasm with big Mr black 

great loud moans 

very intense and good 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

He used to go cycling in Russia, perhaps Leora would invest in a bike again for him to get some exercise with and more freedom for her.

I'd be willing to pitch in if it means less of him around 😁

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

lmagine paul  riding a bike and flicking bogeys everywhere     here comes the bogey man   SCREAM

• Haha 2