Weird shit on chaturbate...

itsme

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell. I wonder if the girls doing this ever stop and actually consider what it is they are doing to themselves. "Do I really inject milk into my chuff to earn a dollar? That's who I am now huh?"

And what about the blokes that watch and encourage this? "Yep, so I've so desensitized myself to the female form that now I can only get off by watching women put weird shit into themselves."

It just proves that there's definitely 4 billion people too many on this spaceship.

No kidding. Except I don't think it's milk. It came out of some type of bottle that looked more like a lotion or lube bottle. I am not sure what it could be honestly, either way it doesn't seem very safe.

Further, what's the point? I love CB, but some of that shit is too much to bear. The trannys are the funniest. Sticking shit up their asses pretending they are female, taking hormones to get tits and then they have a dick that won't even get hard.

And the cam whores. That's a whole thread in itself. Are they that desperate for a bloody bob? Some of the couples are good. I told one girl one night to quit paying attention to the camera and service her man and let the mod do the work and she'll make money. She had him making her face creamy in minutes and raked in like 4000 tokens.

It's the grays that they need to shut out. Most are a very rude bunch.

• 3 months later...

Bloody hell. I wonder if the girls doing this ever stop and actually consider what it is they are doing to themselves. "Do I really inject milk into my chuff to earn a dollar? That's who I am now huh?"

And what about the blokes that watch and encourage this? "Yep, so I've so desensitized myself to the female form that now I can only get off by watching women put weird shit into themselves."

It just proves that there's definitely 4 billion people too many on this spaceship.

Girls that do this on Chaturbate. They rake in more value in tokens for a night, than what a hooker gets for working the streets giving the real thing.

In another 5 or 10 years these girls are going to wish they never did such stupid fucking things to their bodies.

Further, what's the point? I love CB, but some of that shit is too much to bear. The trannys are the funniest. Sticking shit up their asses pretending they are female, taking hormones to get tits and then they have a dick that won't even get hard.

And the cam whores. That's a whole thread in itself. Are they that desperate for a bloody bob? Some of the couples are good. I told one girl one night to quit paying attention to the camera and service her man and let the mod do the work and she'll make money. She had him making her face creamy in minutes and raked in like 4000 tokens.

It's the grays that they need to shut out. Most are a very rude bunch.

The ones that do cum have to pump their dick for 1/2 hour or more for 2 or 3 drops. Hardly worth the effort. But they seem to find enough morons that will pay 1000 tokens or more just to see them blow a load. Seen a guy one night on there pay 2000 tokens. As soon as he he paid the fucker closed the cam off and never came back on line.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the 'milk girl' is called sofia, problem with her is that she has

been in the bussiness for to long, its a boundary dissolving prospect.....

The weird shit that people do to their bodies is ridiculous.

Wait till they get older, they are going to wish that they never done it.

You play with nature, you're going to get suffer at some point in time.

• 3 months later...