Voyeur-House.TV (2023/2024)

• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

For those old enough to remember Voyeur Villa, I have just gone back through the archives only to find that most of the imagery is now unavailable. I am not impressed by CamCaps who I suspect would have been responsible for the archives after the closure of VV. Poor show CC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, squish said:

For those old enough to remember Voyeur Villa, I have just gone back through the archives only to find that most of the imagery is now unavailable. I am not impressed by CamCaps who I suspect would have been responsible for the archives after the closure of VV. Poor show CC.

Just letting you know that xcamfan.com (sister site of camcaps (CC) has some pics posted (about 4 pages worth) by myself and cyberleader.  I think you can still see the posts as a guest. @cyberleader has more in his own computer files so maybe you can PM him (either here on CC or at xcamfan, if you are a member there, to see if he is willing to send them to you. Back then Voyeur Villa allowed posting of images. I was hooked on VV and sad when it shut down.

At xcamfan, in the Forums list look at General Discussion - page 2 - VOYEUR-VILLA - FORMER VOYEUR CAM SITE REMEMBERED (PICS AND MAYBE SOME VIDEOS)

3 hours ago, squish said:

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just letting you know that xcamfan.com (sister site of camcaps (CC) has some pics posted (about 4 pages worth) by myself and cyberleader.  I think you can still see the posts as a guest. @cyberleader has more in his own computer files so maybe you can PM him (either here on CC or at xcamfan, if you are a member there, to see if he is willing to send them to you. Back then Voyeur Villa allowed posting of images. I was hooked on VV and sad when it shut down.

At xcamfan, in the Forums list look at General Discussion - page 2 - VOYEUR-VILLA - FORMER VOYEUR CAM SITE REMEMBERED (PICS AND MAYBE SOME VIDEOS)

Oops. Just checked. Looks like you have to be a registered member at xcamfan to see the posted pics. Probably PM @cyberleader here about pics and videos that he might have.

6 hours ago, squish said:

The only attachments that remain are the ones from 2019 going forward. 

Anything from 2012 - 2018 was removed.  The attachments were old and redundant files that never had any views for a long time.

On 7/23/2023 at 1:22 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Oops. Just checked. Looks like you have to be a registered member at xcamfan to see the posted pics. Probably PM @cyberleader here about pics and videos that he might have.

Thanks for this dougie. Shall look into. Very grateful for the info.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, squish said:

Thanks for this dougie. Shall look into. Very grateful for the info.

@cyberleader has a very large collection saved over the years. I will look for some I have in my PM"s from him but my computer is small so I think I deleted some over the years. His computer and storage is huge so hopefully he is willing to give you some great samples of pics and videos. I will PM to let him know about your request. Voyeur Villa was a fun site with some amazing women (more natural average types than the model fake type nowadays.

• 5 months later...
Dear Friends!

Our project is awaiting improvements. We are finalizing work on testing the new design, improving functionality and content loading speed. Pleasant updates and new functionality are waiting for you soon.

We are moving forward and are glad you are with us! 🚀

Remind you about the current promo code GETUP24 valid until February 13. Get up to +1 Month for free. +4 Days for 30-Day Premium, +9 Days for 90-Day Premium, +21 Days for 180-Day Premium, +30 Days for 1-Year Premium. Re-bills automatically to regular amount of days after promotional days run out. Cancel anytime 😉

Press "I have a promo code"

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:
Dear Friends!

Our project is awaiting improvements. We are finalizing work on testing the new design, improving functionality and content loading speed. Pleasant updates and new functionality are waiting for you soon.

We are moving forward and are glad you are with us! 🚀

Remind you about the current promo code GETUP24 valid until February 13. Get up to +1 Month for free. +4 Days for 30-Day Premium, +9 Days for 90-Day Premium, +21 Days for 180-Day Premium, +30 Days for 1-Year Premium. Re-bills automatically to regular amount of days after promotional days run out. Cancel anytime 😉

Press "I have a promo code"

Goes to show their software has had its problems as well.  I don't feel so bad now.   🤣