B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

It's always wonderful to see Sera get back from yet another overnight party binge and still not manage to have a single ounce of fun in the apartment. This place is so grim now. Elmira goes straight to her room and to bed as soon as she gets home. Britney seems like she could be fun, but she has nothing at all to work with in the other two. But hey, at least you can watch Sera do her nails for the 18th time this week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, timber said:

It's always wonderful to see Sera get back from yet another overnight party binge and still not manage to have a single ounce of fun in the apartment. This place is so grim now. Elmira goes straight to her room and to bed as soon as she gets home. Britney seems like she could be fun, but she has nothing at all to work with in the other two. But hey, at least you can watch Sera do her nails for the 18th time this week.

the only unusual part of what you say ( because Elmira is always in room except occasional exercise) Sera ... well ... lol

but Britney is a total Blowout ... she blew her wad fucking the Dildo at B4 for the biggest show in months and then Ziltch , sweet fuck all since ... parties are on , she is i bed , she has withdrawn   and a real shame as I hoped for so much fun and disaster potential and to spice up and encourage these living  dead girls in B4

45 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the only unusual part of what you say ( because Elmira is always in room except occasional exercise) Sera ... well ... lol

but Britney is a total Blowout ... she blew her wad fucking the Dildo at B4 for the biggest show in months and then Ziltch , sweet fuck all since ... parties are on , she is i bed , she has withdrawn   and a real shame as I hoped for so much fun and disaster potential and to spice up and encourage these living  dead girls in B4

She should have stayed in B4, instead of retournons to B1 !! 

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She should have stayed in B4, instead of retournons to B1 !! 

who knows .. after that whore show ...she could actually be re-thinking what have I become , What have I gotten into.... 

re-group take the money and run ???  because she is not participating one bit since !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

In B1, only a complete reboot would help. Serafime, is poison for the atmosphere in an apartment. 

Elmira has withdrawn herself from the situation. She was already introverted from the beginning and would have needed people to pull her along in order to really come out of her shell. In a apartment with Serafime, no chance. 

Britney, as you noted, is done with the project. She's now completes her mandatory presence time and will do nothing until her move out. Just one more do nothing girl. 

• Upvote 1

Serafima in English talking manipulating all future movements both in personal and working life .. It is a pity how B1 has become , the easily exposed nudity of Serafima “ earns “ her payroll , Elmira reminding to everyone why she was characterized as a “ do nothing girl “ during her first stay , although she offered surprising moments - but it is as it is said , surprised - and she has no fun with this life , just making money .. and Britney with an endless potential as she proved , she’s doomed to share an apartment with two girls she has no common issues … RLC watches and will stay in apathy while they had Anya leaving B2 to the villa and breaking the good vibes of the apartment .. and the villas lacking tenants … with so many girls in Barcelona , struggling after war issues and anything that is happening and RLC can’t find people to fill in the beds … insane . 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Serafima in English talking manipulating all future movements both in personal and working life .. It is a pity how B1 has become , the easily exposed nudity of Serafima “ earns “ her payroll , Elmira reminding to everyone why she was characterized as a “ do nothing girl “ during her first stay , although she offered surprising moments - but it is as it is said , surprised - and she has no fun with this life , just making money .. and Britney with an endless potential as she proved , she’s doomed to share an apartment with two girls she has no common issues … RLC watches and will stay in apathy while they had Anya leaving B2 to the villa and breaking the good vibes of the apartment .. and the villas lacking tenants … with so many girls in Barcelona , struggling after war issues and anything that is happening and RLC can’t find people to fill in the beds … insane . 

Yup, it's horrible. 

Many many many “ shades of Esmi “ watching Britney while the sun light enters the room and reflecting on her body ( this was a  reminder to good friend @thinga69😊😉 ) , now maybe anyone can understand that this apartment B1 , it had a really great run when the sisters were there and  angel Marlene .. Even Esmi who many didn’t like her presence , she was 1 million times more interesting to watch than Ice Queen Serafima and Locked in her Room / antisocializing Elmira … 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many many many “ shades of Esmi “ watching Britney while the sun light enters the room and reflecting on her body ( this was a  reminder to good friend @thinga69😊😉 ) , now maybe anyone can understand that this apartment B1 , it had a really great run when the sisters were there and  angel Marlene .. Even Esmi who many didn’t like her presence , she was 1 million times more interesting to watch than Ice Queen Serafima and Locked in her Room / antisocializing Elmira … 

I'm watching Britney and felling nostalgia about Esmi. 😁

Is interesting to note the differences between the too. Esmi have much more natural sensuality than Britney. 

Britney is young so I guess there is time for her to get on the same level of Esmi. 😋

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm watching Britney and felling nostalgia about Esmi. 😁

Is interesting to note the differences between the too. Esmi have much more natural sensuality than Britney. 

Britney is young so I guess there is time for her to get on the same level of Esmi. 😋

And hopefully she does more on cameras than our beloved Esmi … 😉

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And hopefully she does more on cameras than our beloved Esmi … 😉

Doesn't look like, but I hope so.

To be fair, she already did in some way in B4 but I think she will not do much more than that. Have to remember that she bated last week under the covers.