The fatass friend of Alina

She could be a beautiful girl if she could lose all that fat. . What a pity she has no self discipline!

And how do you know she has no self discipline? Do you know her personally? Could you be the reason she has no self discipline? It is amazing how we are perceived to live in this perfect world where we all must meet the standards of a particular criteria in order not to be considered "in" with the over powering assholes who decide who we are. You may not like the way someone is, but showing your ignorance through responses like I have been reading only shows the flaws that you have. The flaws that make you hate yourself enough to mock and make fun at others expense. I work with children every single day who have self issues because of the treatment they get from assholes like the ones posting on here. Abusive parents and bullying school kids push these kids around everyday just like some of you are doing on this thread. Then it takes trained people like myself and others to fix the damage that you have caused through your selfish and immature ways. Making fun of these people do not make you funny, or appreciated. It garners much needed attention, which is what you are seeking in the first place. That right there shows the flaws within your own self. It shows YOU have no self discipline. Mocking others on their flaws is just a way of hiding your own flaws. And I bet that as soon as someone figures them out, ahem..daddy issues...it won't be so damn funny when it comes back on you. Ignorant people like the ones poking sticks at this beautiful young lady have no place in this world. Your need for perfection is something that will NEVER be achieved. Your only purpose is the stimulate an economy. Now, proceed to bust my balls however you will. It only shows that I am correct in pointing out your shallowness.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She could be a beautiful girl if she could lose all that fat. . What a pity she has no self discipline!

And how do you know she has no self discipline? Do you know her personally? Could you be the reason she has no self discipline? It is amazing how we are perceived to live in this perfect world where we all must meet the standards of a particular criteria in order not to be considered "in" with the over powering assholes who decide who we are. You may not like the way someone is, but showing your ignorance through responses like I have been reading only shows the flaws that you have. The flaws that make you hate yourself enough to mock and make fun at others expense. I work with children every single day who have self issues because of the treatment they get from assholes like the ones posting on here. Abusive parents and bullying school kids push these kids around everyday just like some of you are doing on this thread. Then it takes trained people like myself and others to fix the damage that you have caused through your selfish and immature ways. Making fun of these people do not make you funny, or appreciated. It garners much needed attention, which is what you are seeking in the first place. That right there shows the flaws within your own self. It shows YOU have no self discipline. Mocking others on their flaws is just a way of hiding your own flaws. And I bet that as soon as someone figures them out, ahem..daddy issues...it won't be so damn funny when it comes back on you. Ignorant people like the ones poking sticks at this beautiful young lady have no place in this world. Your need for perfection is something that will NEVER be achieved. Your only purpose is the stimulate an economy. Now, proceed to bust my balls however you will. It only shows that I am correct in pointing out your shallowness.

well I best be off down the pub then for a few beers where I too can carry the weight of the whole world on my shoulders and bore the pants off of everyone else

Mocking her for her appearance is of course child like behavior by someone who is fundamentally unhappy and insecure himself.

But you cannot deny that this woman is obese and with all the fat centered in her belly, she is seriously shortening her life expectancy. She probably does need help if she wants to turn this around.