B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Aziza's bate is already top replay surpassing Tani's bate from last night, that was in second during all day. 

don't believe what you can see on the top replay cams it's manipulated by RLC for get a maximum of suscribers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, switch said:

really !  what I see  on the thumb it's her legs wild open in front of the cam 2-3

To me is too blurry to call any attention and the NV doesn't help. If they manipulate the top replay then why Zara's bate got no were near the top replay? Even took a really long time to just show up in the replays.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me is too blurry to call any attention and the NV doesn't help. If they manipulate the top replay then why Zara's bate got no were near the top replay? Even took a really long time to just show up in the replays.

the Aziza bate it's normal to be on the top replay but not 2 mn after the end of the bate it's taking time to arrive at that position, not all the rlc members are connected on the replay at the same time and same hours

1 minute ago, switch said:

the Aziza bate it's normal to be on the top replay but not 2 mn after the end of the bate it's taking time to arrive at that position, not all the rlc members are connected on the replay at the same time and same hours

Maybe isn't by total viewership or it is and now is prime time in  Europe and is almost prime time in USA.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe isn't by total viewership or it is and now is prime time in  Europe and is almost prime time in USA.

one thing is sure there is   a large majority of the rlc members pay for see the same thing, we have a good proof here 😄