Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Pete1960

1 hour ago, philo said:

My recollection is that Masha actually facilitated the relationship between Sasha and Dasha. She did everything possible for it to happen. I don't think she necessarily expected them to leave, however. I believe that the decision to leave was made the night that Sasha witnessed Masha and Top Knot together. As I watch Sasha's facial expression during Masha's visit now, I think it is still something that he has not gotten over. 

She facilited they portfolio 😂😂😂 and for survive in show and survive this house from  full people comining all couples like Sea Port RLC house Montenegro

2 hours ago, Geryowly said:

She facilited they portfolio 😂😂😂 and for survive in show and survive this house from  full people comining all couples like Sea Port RLC house Montenegro

I recall that their story is more complicated than you suggest. Masha and Sasha got their debut on RLC when they attended a party at Dasha's apartment. Sasha gave a yoga demonstration in the bedroom during the party. He attracted a large audience from that episode, as there were as many people in the bedroom as in the other part of the apartment. Later, Masha and Sasha had their own apartment. Like I said...it's a little more complicated.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I recall that their story is more complicated than you suggest. Masha and Sasha got their debut on RLC when they attended a party at Dasha's apartment. Sasha gave a yoga demonstration in the bedroom during the party. He attracted a large audience from that episode, as there were as many people in the bedroom as in the other part of the apartment. Later, Masha and Sasha had their own apartment. Like I said...it's a little more complicated.

Masha wanted to move on from Sasha and promoted the relationship of Dasha and him.  It worked.  There was no anomosity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Newbies to the forum should appreciate that RLC in the beginning days was not as sophisticated as it is, perhaps, today. Many apartment contracts seemed to emerge from an affiliation with an existing apartment. It was kind of like a referral process it seemed. An apartment couple would refer a friend to RLC for an interview, they would host a party or function where the new applicants would be debuted...their ratings would, perhaps, be reviewed and if favorable, they would get an apartment. Dasha, Sasha, Masha, Nelly, Bodgan, were all a part of that early group. They spawned many subsequent apartments including the successful Dick and Jane, etc. I has been reported that Dasha, Nelly and Masha may have been schoolmates.

• Like 1

When Nelly and Bodgan were in their Russian apartment, Nelly once masturbated to a homemade lesbian video. Her laptop was positioned on the bed so that subscribers could see her screen. When I zoomed in on the laptop, the video seemed to be a young Masha and Dasha eating each other out. They seemed much younger and it was before Dasha had all of the tattoo work done on her body but their faces were recognizable. Masha, in her early RLC days, was also a tattoo artist and saw many clients in her current apartment.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Who wins the game can have sex with Sasha? 

My guess is that Masha's visit is just to help them with ratings. I would be very surprised if Masha and Sasha ever engaged sexually again. I would be less surprised it Masha and Dasha had a turn. LOL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

My guess is that Masha's visit is just to help them with ratings. I would be very surprised if Masha and Sasha ever engaged sexually again. I would be less surprised it Masha and Dasha had a turn. LOL

BS. Every time that they have sex they get top cam. 

She's visiting them because they are friends. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, philo said:

I suggest same its for rating and boost view if she fuck whit sasha she fail in life for real 

Masha will play whit dasha lesbian show i hear  she speak whit elvis she will be play whit dasha at Montenegro when visit and i hope she will not fuck sasha because this will be change everyting 

56 minutes ago, philo said:

Do we know why Dasha had to leave for an extended time?  She took the message and immediately began to weep, and in short order she was packed and out the door.  My guess is a family illness or death.  To me it would make sense that Masha is visiting her friend Dasha to be supportive at such a time.