Katya seriously ill and in hospitall?????

This morning there was rescue team / Doctor in the bedroom and she was looking quite painful and kept her hand close to stomache. Later Ruslan and Katya left with a plastic bag with towel, toothbrush, some clothes  etc...

unfortunately I saw this on tablet not having screenshot....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's most likely caught a bacteria infection from Ruslan.. I'm surprised it's taken until now. I thought he actually had a shower  few days ago when his hair looked wet then realised it was just the grease dripping off it.. the guy is a health hazard!!!!

Guest Ange_Gardien

I can not find an adjective to describe this monster

His wife has been hospitalized in emergency instead of supporting or worry about it, the first thing he has to do: call his gay boyfriend to get in front of the TV and play

This type take this girl so that she may live

Is it a PSYCHO?

His wife has been hospitalized in emergency instead of supporting or worry about it, the first thing he has to do: call his gay boyfriend to get in front of the TV and play

Is it a PSYCHO?

Stop the doom and gloom. She is probably not dying...

On the other hand, the attitude of Ruslan reflects well what everybody think. He is a country bumpkin character with very limited power of analysis. A form of unconsciousness somehow.

I didn't know he was gay...  ;D

It could be a lot of things from very minor to more serious,  Just not a lot of information to go on. Where was the pain what did it feel like.  Any type of wound.  Any bleeding.  Did the pain start slow or show up all of a sudden.  What was she doing just before the pain started.  What is her medical history.  I could go on for a long time but I think you get my point.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Is it a PSYCHO?

Stop the doom and gloom. She is probably not dying...

On the other hand, the attitude of Ruslan reflects well what everybody think. He is a country bumpkin character with very limited power of analysis. A form of unconsciousness somehow.

I didn't know he was gay...  ;D

Stop giving lessons to others, Who are you to tell me what I should say.

Is gay term that bothers you?

Thanks for the information, spielo.

I never follow this couple, and know only that Ruslan always get heaps of abuse from some CC members, and that she is physically an extremely attractive girl. I probably won't ever get interested in this couple, but I certainly hope she has a quick recovery.