Katya seriously ill and in hospitall?????

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw him take a pot off the stove that I know has been there over night at least dump it into the sink fill it back up and put it back on the stove to cook something else in it. but didn't wash it out. this is one nasty pig. to this day I have heard of him taking 2 baths but I never saw it. I bet when someone new walks into the house it stinks so bad

Let me make this clear by using a gentle squirrel yell:

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU FIND OUT IF KATYA IS OK AND BACK AT HOME. I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RUSLAN OR THEIR FRIENDS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM,  I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF KATYA IS OK.

Plus, I almost never click on their apartment because they bore me, but Katya is cute and I want her to do well in life.

Oddly, I have actually posted ON-TOPIC. Send me a cashew nut for that!

Let me make this clear by using a gentle squirrel yell:

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU FIND OUT IF KATYA IS OK AND BACK AT HOME. I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RUSLAN OR THEIR FRIENDS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM,  I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF KATYA IS OK.

Plus, I almost never click on their apartment because they bore me, but Katya is cute and I want her to do well in life.

Oddly, I have actually posted ON-TOPIC. Send me a cashew nut for that!

I am keeping my nut's, but i will give you a -1 for staying on topic.    ;)

hear me hear me. im squirrel. ill tell you all  what you can write, and what I don't want to hear.he says he never on this couple, he has plenty of comments about this couple, at different times just on this thread And the gay guy is and his friends are subject while katya is we assume in the hospital. sorry to sound negative but his high and mighty comments pissed me off. 

hear me hear me. im squirrel. ill tell you all  what you can write, and what I don't want to hear.he says he never on this couple, he has plenty of comments about this couple, at different times just on this thread And the gay guy is and his friends are subject while katya is we assume in the hospital. sorry to sound negative but his high and mighty comments pissed me off.

WTF?

Guest observer1

I know what you all mean, every time I watch this apartment I keep expecting him and his friends to be throwing feces at each other.

Darwin brought us the concept of evolution, Ruslan proves the concept of devolution.

Don't tell the Scots - I think they'll want some devolution