Katya seriously ill and in hospitall?????

Katya loaded some of the dishes in dishwasher and apparently it does not work, she's on phone while fiddling with it. Would have been nice if the dude tried to clean  dishes while she was gone for a week but that would have required him to stand up for a few minutes

Katya's kitchen adventures.  It's cute.  She was unfamiliar with the operation of the automatic dish washing machine and didn't locate the door-frame interlocking lever.  After sort of reading the "instructions" on the dishwasher soap and lye packet, she attempted to open one but realized she ought just put it in the compartment on the inner door.  So far so good.  But even with two telephonic shout-outs, she has yet to lock the door.  After a few minutes of pouting she decided to simply sit and wait.  Not exactly sure why she removed the utensil caddy -- perhaps to make room for the sticky-bottom yellow universal boiling pot.  I think she was absent when they ran the introductory tour of the apartment.  But no, asking the slack-jaw boys cluttering up the place would only lead to insults, recriminations, and even more pouting.  OMG! This is the most exciting action here in a while! 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katya loaded some of the dishes in dishwasher and apparently it does not work, she's on phone while fiddling with it. Would have been nice if the dude tried to clean  dishes while she was gone for a week but that would have required him to stand up for a few minutes

Katya's kitchen adventures.  It's cute.  She was unfamiliar with the operation of the automatic dish washing machine and didn't locate the door-frame interlocking lever.  After sort of reading the "instructions" on the dishwasher soap and lye packet, she attempted to open one but realized she ought just put it in the compartment on the inner door.  So far so good.  But even with two telephonic shout-outs, she has yet to lock the door.  After a few minutes of pouting she decided to simply sit and wait.  Not exactly sure why she removed the utensil caddy -- perhaps to make room for the sticky-bottom yellow universal boiling pot.  I think she was absent when they ran the introductory tour of the apartment.  But no, asking the slack-jaw boys cluttering up the place would only lead to insults, recriminations, and even more pouting.  OMG! This is the most exciting action here in a while!

so dishwasher still not running?

so dishwasher still not running?

The sticky bottom universal boiling pot has reappeared which either means the dishwashing machine did its job or that the keystone role said yellow pot plays in their lives required rescuing it from the negative-function machine.

Yeah he clearly is waiting for his little slave to return.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I've reposted this pic because I don't understand why it was removed, can someone please explain?

Yeah he clearly is waiting for his little slave to return.

I've reposted this pic because I don't understand why it was removed, can someone please explain?

puede ser por esto . El video tiene una marca de agua oculta adicional con el ID de usuario. Grabación, distribución o publicación, están estrictamente prohibidas

Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

puede ser por esto . El video tiene una marca de agua oculta adicional con el ID de usuario. Grabación, distribución o publicación, están estrictamente prohibidas

Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

This site is called camCAPS. by your definition this site shouldn't exist.