US Domestic Polititics (2023) # 12 (04/09/23)

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Former President Trump is scheduled to return to New York City Thursday to sit for a...

Overvaluing real estate assets is normal operating procedure in New York City, so how many other NYC businesses is AG Letitia James going to charge with that crime? Or is this just another way for Democrats to go after Trump?

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

It could be the worst U.S. intelligence breach in years.

This is what happens when the DOJ, FBI, Congress, and other government agencies routinely leak info that is suppose to remain secret, and nothing is done to investigate the leaks nor prosecute leakers.  Leaking has become an acceptable norm for Washington, D.C., so it is not surprising to me that a leak like this took place. You reap what you sow.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte Ridgerunner:

Die Bewertung von Immobilienvermögen ist in New York City ein normaler Vorgang . Wie viele andere NYC-Unternehmen wird AG Letitia James auch wegen dieses Verbrechens anklagen? Oder ist dies nur ein weiterer Weg für die Demokraten, Trump zu verfolgen?

"Überbewertung von Immobilien ist in NY ein normaler Vorgang".Deine Aussage. Wirklich? NY und USA ein legalisierter Staat von Betrug ? Eine Bananen-Republik ! Ich ahne das schon lange - Du bestätigst das hier - und siehst das als Bagatelle ! Und this von Dir immer wieder verteidigte "Arbeiter-Klasse" ?? Diese armen Menschen werden um Lohn betrogen und Steuer direkt abkassiert. Reiche haben "Gestaltungs-Spielraum", wenn diese Ficker den Staat um Steuern betrügen. Das Prinzip ist bei uns ähnlich leider - Super-Reiche zahlen in % am wenigsten Steuern. Noch schlimmer bei der Rentenversicherung mit "Beitragsbemessungshöchstgrenze", ein Wort von Deutschen Beamten erfunden. Das heißt ab einer Grenze von etwa 4.000 € bezahlt jeder den gleich hohen Beitrag. Der Angestellte bezahlte 19% seines Einkommens in unserer Rentenkasse, der Chef der Deutschen Bank nur 0, 06 % seines Einkommens - ist das sozial gerecht ??? Überlegen.

Im Bericht steht, das Trump sein Anwesen in Florida in der Bilanz mit 765 Millionen deklariert WIRD, es aber nur einen Schätzwert von 75 Millionen hat – eines von vielen Fakten. Firma Trump hat Sitz in NY, auch sind US-Strafbehörden in NY zuständig, egal wo falsch deklarierte Immobilien stehen.

Bei dem Prozeß um falsche Verbuchung von $ 130.000 in 34 Fällen in NY drohen 5 Jahre Gefängnis. Hier geht es um den Bilanz-Betrug in $-Millionenhöhe. Da ist es ganz egal ob in NY noch weitere 1.000 US-Bürger sind auch Betrüger und Verbrecher. Digitale Datenverarbeitung bieten nicht nur Leuten wie Trump die Möglichkeit den Staat zu betrügen (und Dich als Mitglied der Arbeiterklasse !) sondern auch den Finanzbehörden Betrüger wie Trump zu entlarven.

Trump ist nur einer von vielen Amerikanern, der im kapitalistischen US-System betrügtalle werden verfolgt und eben auch dieser Donald Trump und seine Firma – völlig egal ob dieser Typ einmal US-Präsident war oder nicht. US-Rechts-System lässt hoffen.

Aber auch hier wittert Ass-Trump wieder Verfolgung. NEIN, Trump ist ein ganz normaler Lügner, Betrüger und Verbrecher - wie alle anderen Menschen, welche den US-Staat aktiv betrügen !

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

"Overvaluation of real estate is a normal occurrence in NY".Your statement. Really ? NY and USA a legalized state of fraud ? A banana republic! I suspected that for a long time - you confirm that here - and see it as a trifle! And this "worker class" that you keep defending ?? These poor people are cheated out of wages and taxes are collected directly. Rich people have "leeway" when these fuckers cheat the state out of taxes. Unfortunately, the principle is similar here - the super-rich pay the lowest percentage of taxes. Even worse with the pension insurance with "contribution assessment ceiling", a word invented by German officials. This means that from a limit of around € 4,000 everyone pays the same amount. The employee pays 19% of his income into our pension fund, the head of Deutsche Bank only 0, 06% of his income - is that socially fair??? Think about.

The report states that Trump's Florida estate is declared at 765 million on the balance sheet, but it only has an estimated value of 75 million - one of many facts. Company Trump is based in NY, so US law enforcement agencies have jurisdiction in NY no matter where misdeclared real estate is located.

5-year prison sentence in NY trial over $130,000 in 34 counts of false accounting. This is about $million balance sheet fraud. It doesn't matter if there are another 1,000 US citizens in NY who are also scammers and criminals. Digital data processing not only offers people like Trump the opportunity to cheat the state (and you as a member of the working class!) but also the tax authorities.

Trump is just one of many Americans who cheats in the US capitalist system - everyone is being persecuted , including this Donald Trump and his company - regardless of whether this guy was once US President or not. US legal system gives hope.

But here, too, Ass-Trump senses persecution again. NO, Trump is a normal liar, cheat and criminal - like all other people who actively cheat the US state!

Are you really that stupid 😒 or are you high from smoking 🚬 crack 

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Are you really that stupid 😒 or are you high from smoking 🚬 crack 

Nein, DU bist so dumm das Du keine Ahnung hast. Nicht von Wirtschaftslehre, nichts von Volkswirtschaft, nichts von Betriebswirtschaft - und am wenigsten von Rechts-Lehre. Ich habe das studiert - mit Diplom. Lese meinen - editierten- Beitrag noch einmal. Trump ist Bilanzfälscher und Betrüger im wiederholten mal. Strafe nicht unter 10 Jahren Gefängnis.

Von den $ 8 Milliarden von Papa Frank hat Ass-Donald bis auf 4,8 Mrd reduziert - aktuell nur noch 2,33 Mrd. Trump ist ein Versager - kurz vor der PLEITE. Suche Dir ein anderes Idol - Dein Trump ist am Arsch !!!

WWW.VERMOEGENMAGAZIN.DE

Donald Trump war als Präsident der USA einer der mächtigsten Menschen der Welt. Er verfügt über ein unglaubliches Vermögen.

Ich hoffe Du kannst lesen. 😁

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

No, YOU are so stupid that you have no idea. Not about economics, nothing about economics, nothing about business administration - and least of all about law. I studied it - with a diploma. Read my edited post again. Trump is a balance sheet falsifier and a fraud repeatedly. Punishment not less than 10 years imprisonment.

Of Papa Frank's $8 billion, Ass-Donald has reduced it down to $4.8 billion - currently only $2.33 billion. Trump is a failure - on the verge of BROKE. Find another idol - your Trump is screwed!!!

WWW.VERMOEGENMAGAZIN.DE

As President of the United States, Donald Trump was one of the most powerful people in the world. He has incredible wealth.

I hope you can read. 😁

Since according to you I don't know shit about business, I've been blessed by my GOD to have been able to own a business 🙏 and also rent many homes out to demon 😈 crats renters. Thank you Lord for helping me 🙏 since the nazi StarLight28 said I don't know shit

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Since according to you I don't know shit about business, I've been blessed by my GOD to have been able to own a business 🙏 and also rent many homes out to demon 😈 crats renters. Thank you Lord for helping me 🙏 since the nazi StarLight28 said I don't know shit

Danke Deinem Papa, der Dir das ermöglicht hat. Selbständige haben immer Möglichkeit Gesellschaft und Finanzamt zu betrügen - das weißt Du sicher. Unsozial denken und fühlen.

Doch was Euer Idol Trump macht ist nicht nur Betrug sondern Steuerhinterziehung und "Bilanzfälschung", böser geht es nicht. Trump ist fertig !!! Anklage wegen Anstiftung zum Umsturz plus plus .... wird folgen. Daran ist nicht Biden verantwortlich, sondern allein Fuck-Trump alleine und selbst. Sucht Euch ein anderes Idol - ein guter Rat. Trump ist "politisch" tot - weil er ein kranker IDIOT ist. Gott habe ihn selig. !