What is Ruslan's function?

He is the biggest piece of shit alive. He wastes his life day after day. He doesn't deserve a good life. Being horizontal for 95% of his existence shows that he is hiding from everyday life. He needs drink and or drugs to function. The only reason he is with Katya is to sell her gorgeous ass!!!

VAN, I know very well that you love Ruslan,

I really have a serious proposal: I offer you a weekend break to visit a destination of your choice "sea, mountains, park leisure short everything you want

The only requirement you will be bringing RUSLAN

I AGREE IN THIS FORUM Me CARE OF ALL CHARGES

I must say, this evening around 9:00 they returned, Ruslan carrying a bag filled with about $40 worth of sushi and a bottle of booze. 

As it is not apparent that the maid's job action (strike) is in its nth week, Ruslan actually cleared some (not all) of the crud and filth from their dining room table, prepared cocktails for Katya and himself, set up the four (4) Styrofoam take-out containers while Katya went off to pee and change her top.

Katya couldn't finish all of her Makizushi.  Ruslan took a crack at it but both of them had to take a nicotine break, having been smoke-free a full 27 minutes.  Upon return, they both became obsessed with their computers while the sushi sat at room temperature.  Mmmm... Neither of them touched their inari and we all know how wonderful that is once it's sat out for a few hours and them (per chance) been in the fridge for a spell. 

Eventually, they returned to the sushi, and Katya managed to stuff a very large tobiko  toll into her face.  Exceedingly george. 

Ruslan collected the containers and put them into the fridge.

They finished their drinks and off they went.

All in all, he did a good job, food wise.

And we all know how hard it is when the maid got deported six months ago.... or something.