end of this appartment??????????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that strange there is no 'vacation' sign on there apartment. Other couples were gone for several days and Rlc then put the information online.

The last time i watched there cams they had some boxes of electronics in the kitchen. Those are gone, but there are still some things laying in the apartment. Maybe someone with a payed membership could see the other cams and tell if the other rooms are empty? So no stuff there normally was.

Its not that strange there is no 'vacation' sign on there apartment. Other couples were gone for several days and Rlc then put the information online.

The last time i watched there cams they had some boxes of electronics in the kitchen. Those are gone, but there are still some things laying in the apartment. Maybe someone with a payed membership could see the other cams and tell if the other rooms are empty? So no stuff there normally was.

The boxes confused me because I think they were two large flat screen TV's, possibly a third smaller one.

Thats right Ozi. Could be new stuff they got from the store or the only thing they take with them from the apartment because nothing else has any value to sell.

We will see, there's not a lot we can miss when they are gone.

From the way things look the boxes might have been a gift to someone maybe out of town and they went out of town for a few days to help set up the TV.s  or they got mugged at  the store got arrested trying to sale the  TVs on the black market.  It does look like they were going to come back soon.

I am not watching Sofia and Roman, but it seems appartment to be mpty since several days. No dog, no information about vacations:

I am happy that we have a chance for ending this chapter of RLC

There was 3 LG Televisions that were in boxes by the Kitchen Table for a week, after the TV's disappeared this apartment has been empty.

Guest observer1

Doesn't look like they've left to me.

Bathroom is normal, bedroom looks normal with a laptop on the bed and there are some cosmetics on the living room table.

The cushion that they used for the dog to gain access to the sofa is still there.

To sum up - nothing has changed other than they are not there.

All the stuff that used to be in the bathrooms is still there; same with the stuff in the living room except the collapsable doggie-pen. The only addition to the bedroom is a DeLonghi radiator type space heater on the side of the walkway from the bedroom to the hallway area.  The bedroom TV (off camera) in the alcove isn't on -- which is very unusual -- except if they closed everything up to go on a short vacation.  Looks like holiday time to me.

As I recall, Katya and Ruslin also got a wide-screen TV after they moved in.

The suggestion someone made was that it was a trinket from RLC for their services.

Don't know, but I'd suspect Katya and Ruslin may be next to go considering their current situation.