end of this appartment??????????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't understand rlc.last week rlc write on rlc page adrianna/daniel are in vacation for 2days(just the week-end)

and now it's one week there is nobody in appartment of sofia/roman and rlc give nothing information,where is the logic!

As I recall, Katya and Ruslin also got a wide-screen TV after they moved in.

The suggestion someone made was that it was a trinket from RLC for their services.

Don't know, but I'd suspect Katya and Ruslin may be next to go considering their current situation.

Oh no!  Would that mean that we won't be able to watch Ruslan do his narcolepsy impressions anymore?  Why, I haven't this much fun since my next door neighbor (thin walls) got My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade album and played it again and again and again. 

What's happened ? In fact, she found on internet than Roman always masturbates, and sometimes fuck another girl. She decides to kill him. Last week, in the night, with a large knife, she hurted him and he died.... She cut him in little pieces, and ate its... Now, the Putin's police would caught her, and she's leaving under the bed in the appartment. Nice story, isn't it ?

Qu'est-il arrivé ? dans les faits, elle a découvert sur internet qu'il passait son temps à se masturber ou à sauter une autre fille. Elle a donc décidé de le tuer. La semaine dernière, dans la nuit, avec un grand couteau, elle l'a poignardé et il est mort... Elle l'a coupé en petits morceaux, qu'elle a ensuite mangé... Maintenant, la police de Poutine la recherche, et elle s'est cachée sous le lit de l'appartement. Belle histoire romantique, non ?