end of this appartment??????????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but she took a shower in Ruslan's bathroom because it's absolutely new and she wanted try it. And it was when Katya saw the blood in the new bathroom than she became ill, or perhaphs Sofia tried to kill her too...May be !

Oui, elle a pris une douche mais dans la salle de bains de Ruslan car elle était totalement neuve et elle voulait la tester. C'est lorsqu'elle a vu le sang dans sa salle de bains toute neuve que Katya a fait un malaise, à moins que ce soit parce que Sofia a essayé de la tuer elle aussi... Peut-être ?

Guest bobbyjoe

j think rlc have read my post,there is information now on page(on vacation untill 29 sept)

what the fuck,it's long vacation,someone have see her make package for vacation? me no,it's strange.

when j see what's happend this september on rlc,j'm happy j have not renew my suscription in end of august

oh I closed my account down along time ago because of the dog beater and this couple is a waste of time. maya use to be hot but now she has that big ass tattoo and I don't know what she did whith her hair but she looks 100 years old now. and Martha and david don't count. Diana and efim are falling into a rut.  but I would gladly come back if they get rid of ruslan.

oh I closed my account down along time ago because of the dog beater and this couple is a waste of time. maya use to be hot but now she has that big ass tattoo and I don't know what she did whith her hair but she looks 100 years old now. and Martha and david don't count. Diana and efim are falling into a rut.  but I would gladly come back if they get rid of ruslan.

tengan o no sexo , los apartamentos pierden mucho cuando no hay visitas , las visitas son una gran alegria para la pagina , si tienen sexo o se muestran desnudos mucho mejor

The same thing happened with the spanish couple. Left there apartment and after several days the 'vacation' sign was posted.

Maya and Stepan also left a while ago, Rlc does not seem to care much to keep everything up to date.

Perhaps it's RLC's way of creating suspense.

Something to draw us in.

Like a teaser before a commercial interruption. (That's an advert for you Limey eaters...)

Doesn't work for me. Let me know when something happens here that's interesting.

I admit the doggie is cute; but I'll be over watching Maya's kittens frolic and play. They have more energy than any of the other tenants, and have some really nifty karate moves...