Are they leaving?

See

They have recently been watching a lot of something on the Internet. Free apartments, perhaps? There seems to be some kind of packing in progress. TV and stereos are already packed in boxes.

I think they will leave us  :( I will miss them  :'(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have recently been watching a lot of something on the Internet. Free apartments, perhaps? There seems to be some kind of packing in progress. TV and stereos are already packed in boxes.

I think they will leave us  :( I will miss them  :'(

Parece ser que asi es See,es una lastima la chica es muy guapa,pero esta la incertidumbre de que tal vez podamos mejorar con otra pareja nueva,no se puede perder la esperanza,animo chico 8)

Guest bobbyjoe

if they leave,it's good news for me,yes katya is a nice girl but she live with a prehistoric man soo

it's difficult see something interesting in this appartment.

there is more beautiful girls in russia,don't worry guys,if we miss katya,we found soon another nice girl here.

nobody have screenshots with the packaging in bedroom or in hall pls?

Guest Ange_Gardien

IF True, Ruslan can go on being proud of the record for the most hated guy RLC.

By obsevant this afternoon I feel that their departure is a decision RLC because they do not look happy to leave. BTW how they can find a apprtement if they are not working?

Can return to the street !!

In all cases, you must wait at least three months to disinfect and repair the apartment.

I hope it's a positive experience for KATIA, so it will revolt and swing this rot for a better future.

Ruslan n'est pas si inintéressant que cela sinon, il n'aurait pas déclanché autant de réactions et commentaires de votre part. Il démontre que nous ne sommes pas tous égaux à la naissance et que le contexte dans lequel nous grandissons  influe sur l'avenir de chacun (éducation parentale, études).

Détester son mode de vie est compréhensible et j'y suis allé de mon commentaire, tout comme vous. Mais faut-il pour autant n'avoir aucune pitié et ne pas regretter qu'il soit peut-être à la rue ?

Je pense que c'est exagéré, et sans lui souhaiter bonne chance, peut-être pouvons nous nous abstenir de commentaires désobligeants à un mec qui ne nous a jamais rien fait.

De plus, il est illusoire de penser que Katya pourrait le quitter. Elle l'a choisi simplement parce qu'elle est vraisemblablement issue du même milieu social et elle le gardera. Souhaiter du mal à Ruslan, c'est donc souhaiter du mal à Katya alors qu'au jour de leur départ on ne sait où, nous serons toujours bien au chaud derrière nos écrans, alors un peu de pudeur de notre part ne serait pas de trop.... Ne pensez-vous pas ?

-----------------

Ruslan is not so uninteresting that it, otherwise  he wouldn't have triggered so many reactions and comments from everybody.  That shows we are not equal at birth and the context in which we grow up affects everyone's future (parental education, school, etc.).

Hate his lifestyle is understandable and I went to my comment, just like you. But should we have no mercy and don't regret he maybe on the street ?

I think it is exaggerated, and without wishing him good luck, maybe we can refrain from derogatory comments to a guy that did nothing us.

Furthermore, it is unrealistic to think that Katya could leave. She has chosen him simply because she comes likely from the same social background and she will keep. Wish harm to Ruslan, so it's hard to wish Katya, then on the day of their departure we don't know where, we will always be warm behind our screens, then a little modesty on our part would not too much... Don't you think so ?

:-\

Now I get it. Ruslan has been looking for a job on the internet and got a job, but the job is in another town. He takes a TV, a stereo and a playstation. In addition, he packed two books. This explains why they are not packed Katya's goods, and kitchen goods. Maybe Katya is therefore much alone in the apartment, just as Angela was.

Ruslan n'est pas si inintéressant que cela sinon, il n'aurait pas déclanché autant de réactions et commentaires de votre part. Il démontre que nous ne sommes pas tous égaux à la naissance et que le contexte dans lequel nous grandissons  influe sur l'avenir de chacun (éducation parentale, études).

Détester son mode de vie est compréhensible et j'y suis allé de mon commentaire, tout comme vous. Mais faut-il pour autant n'avoir aucune pitié et ne pas regretter qu'il soit peut-être à la rue ?

Je pense que c'est exagéré, et sans lui souhaiter bonne chance, peut-être pouvons nous nous abstenir de commentaires désobligeants à un mec qui ne nous a jamais rien fait.

De plus, il est illusoire de penser que Katya pourrait le quitter. Elle l'a choisi simplement parce qu'elle est vraisemblablement issue du même milieu social et elle le gardera. Souhaiter du mal à Ruslan, c'est donc souhaiter du mal à Katya alors qu'au jour de leur départ on ne sait où, nous serons toujours bien au chaud derrière nos écrans, alors un peu de pudeur de notre part ne serait pas de trop.... Ne pensez-vous pas ?

-----------------

Ruslan is not so uninteresting that it, otherwise  he wouldn't have triggered so many reactions and comments from everybody.  That shows we are not equal at birth and the context in which we grow up affects everyone's future (parental education, school, etc.).

Hate his lifestyle is understandable and I went to my comment, just like you. But should we have no mercy and don't regret he maybe on the street ?

I think it is exaggerated, and without wishing him good luck, maybe we can refrain from derogatory comments to a guy that did nothing us.

Furthermore, it is unrealistic to think that Katya could leave. She has chosen him simply because she comes likely from the same social background and she will keep. Wish harm to Ruslan, so it's hard to wish Katya, then on the day of their departure we don't know where, we will always be warm behind our screens, then a little modesty on our part would not too much... Don't you think so ?

:-\

Although it is generally accepted that these people are ordinary folks who have contracted to have cameras in their respective apartments, because we see them on the same two-dimensional screen that brings us entertainment, perhaps there is a tendency to treat them as characters.  We pick sides, criticize, extol and condemn.  But that does not mean in real life, were these people to be our neighbors, we would "hate" them or want to see them homeless.  The condemnation of Ruslan is good fun sport; that's all.  Do we really want to see  him in ISIS Orange?  I don't.  I just make fun.  Cheap thrills.  I don't actually wish harm on anybody.  Real life or not, we treat this for what it is: entertainment. 

It's like all the people whining about the fiance/wife of an American football star who got punched out.  If we were their aunts, uncles, or cousins; their friends or their neighbors, we would not be so quick to wish draconian punishments on them.  But like the people in these apartments, they serve an entertainment function and, as such, are subject to exaggerated responses from us, the audience.

There are two reasons I would give Ruslan a hard time. Firstly he beats defenceless puppy dogs. Whatever his state of mind deliberately hurting another creature is despicable. Katya said nothing and did nothing to stop him so that makes her a piece of shit too.

Secondly, I get angry at the fact that two young people who are generally fit and healthy and reasonably wealthy (against 3rd world standards at least) choose to completely waste their lives sleeping, or staying horizontal watching TV in bed or smoking or drinking or eating shit takeaways. They show no interest in life outside a crappy apartment. They show little affection for each other. Ruslan seems indifferent to his partners need for love and affection.

They seem to find no pleasure in each other physically.

When I see people I love dying young I get angry at watching a good looking, fit young couple waste their lives.

Katya could be a model especially if she toned up by moving more than the number of steps it takes to walk from the bedroom to the kitchen and back.

I don't hate them but I do hate their lifestyle. I think we as observers will benefit from them leaving and they as a young couple should benefit by moving out.

Having said all that I am not sure dismantling the TV is a big clue to what is happening. Did I miss other signs?