Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understandyour sayin jo but what she went thru was pure torure shes young and will bounce back just not at this moment ok her love for danna was real not like danna ok all the tears tonight say it all  but i think give her time  she will be ok

if it was over last week and there was no hope i guess she should have left but she held hope out ritght to the end  this was not pretty any way you look at it g losin someone you love when you are young really hurst so lets just pray for her that another one will come into her life and good things will too she really needs time that will heal her

and another thing this girl stayed with danna even tho she cheated on her twice so  now you see the love she had and danna pulls this ok

if it was over last week and there was no hope i guess she should have left but she held hope out ritght to the end  this was not pretty any way you look at it g losin someone you love when you are young really hurst so lets just pray for her that another one will come into her life and good things will too she really needs time that will heal her

It is not that easy to just "leave".  And why should Alba leave, anyway?  Why shouldn't Diana move her ass out to be with her new lover?

In any case, it's been reported that Alba is working on getting another apartment.  I expect that to take time.

Look, these two...especially Alba...have to move on, toughen up...get on with their lives.

Quote from: BJ on Today at 05:22:42 AM

Here screen captures of the shower clips...

Still trying to figure wht you see it as a blank video.

This Video Im trying to get uploaded has the nice closeup of all the cams on here.

She was shaving too ;)

Please BJ  try upload to http://www.mediafire.com the complete 88mb shower

Ok this time reconverted the 1GB original clip down to 49MB :)

This one works for me its in WMV 8 format.

Let me know if this gets thru...

This Video is in response to the question if Alba showered recently..

She is shaving herself in this clip yesterday.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).