B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

A sad day 😢 but then it always is when the good ones leave too early. In saying that though Ari has changed since she came home a few nights ago flashing a ring on her finger. I’m still banking on Nadia coming good soon, maybe the change of rooms is what she’s been waiting for 🤞

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Un giorno triste 😢 ma poi lo è sempre quando i buoni se ne vanno troppo presto. Nel dire che però Ari è cambiata da quando è tornata a casa qualche sera fa mostrando un anello al dito. Conto ancora sul fatto che Nadia arrivi presto, forse il cambio di stanza è quello che stava aspettando 🤞

In fact, I wanted to comment on her change over the last few days: he hasn't done the crazy, uninhibited things anymore in the last 10 days. I thought she found a boyfriend…and I think that's what we saw last night.

52 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A sad day 😢 but then it always is when the good ones leave too early. In saying that though Ari has changed since she came home a few nights ago flashing a ring on her finger. I’m still banking on Nadia coming good soon, maybe the change of rooms is what she’s been waiting for 🤞

I like your optimism, I hope you are right

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

So RLC hired this new cleaning lady? I've aready seen her days before. I hope they don't fire Svetlana or she doesn't fire herself.

The cleaning ladies are payed for the cleaning only, they aren't hired. Probably Svetlana couldn't do today since she cleaned B7 two days in a row and she probably have other clients.

Hace 6 minutos, thinga69 dijo:

A las señoras de la limpieza se les paga solo por la limpieza, no se las contrata. Probablemente Svetlana no pudo hacerlo hoy ya que limpió B7 dos días seguidos y probablemente tenga otros clientes.

Svetlana works in an old people's home and I think she does night shifts...she told Luna when she left the project and Svetlana had to go and clean the flat she was moving into...

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Svetlana works in an old people's home and I think she does night shifts...she told Luna when she left the project and Svetlana had to go and clean the flat she was moving into...

I remember about that conversation, just don't remember her saying about working on a nursing home, just that shes payed by the hour.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

and some of the girls, like Radi, payed her for cleaning her room. So maybe the B7 or Megan/Ashley hired her to clean B7 after the parties 

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Svetlana works in an old people's home and I think she does night shifts...she told Luna when she left the project and Svetlana had to go and clean the flat she was moving into...

Sometimes I wonder where you people come up with these strange words for things.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The cleaning ladies are payed for the cleaning only, they aren't hired. Probably Svetlana couldn't do today since she cleaned B7 two days in a row and she probably have other clients.

But they still have to be kind of hired under service contracts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But they still have to be kind of hired under service contracts.

Nope. I believe they are free agent. No contracts specially because they doesn't work all the time for them, like 9 to 17 kind of job.