B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It's been half a year since the last visit.  November 11th they were here and then the girl in the band had  her birthday

weird, I've been watching RLC for the past 3years and it's the first time that i see them but i'm glad i catched them today since i'm really enjoying listening to them ^^

thanks for letting me know though 

• Like 1

Just now, NOT MYSELF said:

missed nothing  even if you think you are funny or sarcastic the material is based on your constant negativity .. try new material you piece of s#^*t

I think it's you who have anger issues. take a chill-pill dude.

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Awww Es sollte ein lustiger, aber aufmerksamer Kommentar sein und du hast ihn völlig übersehen. Viel Glück beim nächsten Mal  😉 

Der Kommentar ist weder aufmerksam noch lustig. Leider aber ist er ziemlich nah an dem was passieren kann. Und deshalb wünsche ich mir sehr dass nicht etwa Harley, trotz ihrer relativen Einsamkeit ohne Ulyana , dort später nicht auch noch auftaucht.

Just now, kris66 said:

Anyone seen Anthony and Zara?

shuuut, Anthony's attorney gonna hear you and he's gonna start saying that you're jealous and the other stupid things ^^'

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

ûn "mec" qui se regarde 10à 12000 fois par jour dans un miroir , je ne peux pas...Je lui mettrais des claques du matin au soir , et l'autre l'Aziza qui bave pour cet imposteur, il faudrait un smiley je vomis !

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Der Kommentar ist weder aufmerksam noch lustig. Leider aber ist er ziemlich nah an dem was passieren kann. Und deshalb wünsche ich mir sehr dass nicht etwa Harley, trotz ihrer relativen Einsamkeit ohne Ulyana , dort später nicht auch noch auftaucht.

We all got different humor. Live with it 😉

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Lilith is just a happy girl who is friends with a lot of other girls there.. why shouldn't she be allowed there?, I wish more old residents would drop by once in a while but maybe your boss can do something for you

There have been the rumors of Lilith bringing “ illegal “ material substances inside the villas . She’s also “ held responsible “ for the departure of Miron as he was “ groping “ her whole asleep . Everyone I believe has his / her own favorites and for me Lilith is past , nevertheless you are right that it is a “ free “ world obviously and anyone can be there , I just express my disagreement - WHICH IS MY OWN OPINION - of not liking being there . There are others who don’t like when Daniel for example appears and they say it , when personally it is fun for me watching him there being the goofy or whatever guy .. That’s all . 

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think it's you who have anger issues. take a chill-pill dude.

you want to keep jousting here. thats all you ever spew here and I'm tired of it  and will call you on it every time .   you negative pig

so why dont you take the pill and keep your negativity our of this party for a change ... you are a poison here constantly 

• Upvote 2

I think Gloria fancy the musician guy she danced with. She's asked him for his name before and now she is talking with another musicians and he said that the other guy is shy but he will "tell him"...Don't know what is is he will tell him.