B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

Just remember to remove Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Poland and the baltic countries before you claim Europe is such a saint when it comes to womens rights to decide over their own bodies (abortions)..We are not 😉 

Agree, didn't say saints though. We could do better.

The catholics are a general problem in this matter.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Strange that Zara and Dana is not going to the birthday party in b7, I know they don't have much relationship with Megan but they could still go and hangout.

That's why I don't like them.

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:
2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Strange that Zara and Dana is not going to the birthday party in b7, I know they don't have much relationship with Megan but they could still go and hangout.

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's why I don't like them.

Your both making the assumption they were invited.

To my knowledge they only met Megan at B & N's Party the other week, they aren't friends, likewise they live next door to Ashley but don't mix with her.

8 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Your both making the assumption they were invited.

To my knowledge they only met Megan at B & N's Party the other week, they aren't friends, likewise they live next door to Ashley but don't mix with her.

I stopped liking Zara from a while ago when I found out she's a golddigger who can be rented.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Veritas said:

Quel culot ! Ce rat mort s'associe au milieu d'une conversation où il n'est pas invité, mais la petite est là ! Quelle blessure, quel sparadrap, quelle erreur de la nature ! Alors que peggy la cochonne vient d'arriver. Ignoble individu ! puant, il mérite des baffes du matin au soir !

Who?