B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

1 hour ago, Wölfchen said:

I just think it's a shame when people can only have fun with drugs but can't really get along without drugs!

What is the difference from alcohol?  Unless you are one of the few Germans that doesn't drink. 🤣

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Was ist der Unterschied zu Alkohol? Es sei denn, Sie gehören zu den wenigen Deutschen, die nicht trinken. 🤣

That's right, I don't drink alcohol!

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Was ist der Unterschied zu Alkohol? Es sei denn, Sie gehören zu den wenigen Deutschen, die nicht trinken. 🤣

Drogen machen blöd, Alkohol besoffen.
Wie viele Drogen nehmen sie ?

Drugs make you stupid, alcohol makes you drunk.
How many drugs are you on?

Kennen sie sich mit dem Alkoholkonsum in Deutschland  aus ?

Do you know about alcohol consumption in Germany?

Scheinbar nicht, sonst wüssten sie, dass der Alkoholkonsum in Deutschland stetig abnimmt. 

Apparently not, otherwise they would know that alcohol consumption in Germany is steadily decreasing

• Haha 1

Just now, Nordlicht said:

Scheinbar nicht, sonst wüssten sie, dass der Alkoholkonsum in Deutschland stetig abnimmt. 

Apparently not, otherwise they would know that alcohol consumption in Germany is steadily decreasing

I don't use drugs, only alcohol. I live in a city that have many Germans immigrants and basically my whole State was colonized by Germans and Italians and in the last decade the number of small brew production has been increasing exponentially.   And I know that the biggest Oktoberfest in the world is from Munich. 

Megan and other girls Do weed and they seems fine. I see people drinking alcohol and also are stupid.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, Nordlicht a dit :

As if alcohol (which is also a drug, by the way, just a legal one) doesn't make people stupid? lol

Anyway, if alcohol use is decreasing, it might have to do with the use of other drugs increasing. 😉

People really need to stop pearl-clutching about this, especially in a voyeur project of all things, in one of the party capitals of the world. 

Please don't expect to see a bunch of nuns. Because that's what you'd probably get if RLC cracked down on drugs (which shouldn't even be warranted because the attitude vs private use is very tolerant in practice, if not completely legal, in Barcelona).

Il y a 6 heures, Wölfchen a dit :

I just think it's a shame when people can only have fun with drugs but can't really get along without drugs!

Does that really matter, in this context? It's not as if you get to be under the effect by just seeing drugs?... If society would be a bit more relaxed, drugs might not be (felt) needed. Alas, this is not the case. Maybe drugs help people to cope & relax when they're going to be on cam for a bunch of judgmental pervs? We might see very (even more) boring apartments without... 😉

As I said above: people need to stop pearl-clutching about this. People (sometimes) use drugs, especially people likely to sign up for a project like this. Live with it, or watch a monastery live cam.

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Does that really matter, in this context? It's not as if you get to be under the effect by just seeing drugs?... If society would be a bit more relaxed, drugs might not be (felt) needed. Alas, this is not the case. Maybe drugs help people to cope & relax when they're going to be on cam for a bunch of judgmental pervs? We might see very (even more) boring apartments without... 😉

As I said above: people need to stop pearl-clutching about this. People (sometimes) use drugs, especially people likely to sign up for a project like this. Live with it, or watch a monastery live cam.

All these people would be boring and not watchable if they stayed sober. These idiots that have problems with them on CC need to shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 1