B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

On 5/23/2023 at 10:11 PM, corvette08 said:

This girl needs to go......So fucking useless.

(Content No Longer Available)

Yes,it's pretty fucked up that she does this!! Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

I just think it's a shame when people can only have fun with drugs but can't really get along without drugs!

Did we see them taking drugs ? I heard there were picture but they seem gone so I couldn't see it

Not sure if the people in RLC Towers read this but may I politely suggest something is done about the time lag/sticking etc on the cams in this apt (unless it is only me): maybe reboot the PC?😄We can only guess but it looks like a big "do" is soon to happen (Megan birthday not sure) would be a pity if the cams are f@cked up there could be many viewers at the same time?🎥😬

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

Not sure if the people in RLC Towers read this but may I politely suggest something is done about the time lag/sticking etc on the cams in this apt (unless it is only me): maybe reboot the PC?😄We can only guess but it looks like a big "do" is soon to happen (Megan birthday not sure) would be a pity if the cams are f@cked up there could be many viewers at the same time?

It will be better if you write an email to support. More users are complaining about and more people emailing them they will see that more users have this problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1