B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

Shantal bating in her tent

Beach Blanket Bingo, a graduate from the Kam's college of tent time hiding.... Such incredible beautiful woman who is scared to death of her own sensuality, her own sexuality.... We have seen this so many times before on RLC, so I have no hope for her to ever open up to her most inner desires to be an exhibitionist, even though she fantasizes about being seen, she can not get out of the box.

Girl Sleeping Cardboard Box Small Woman Stock Photo 221096482 ...Trapped In A Box Images – Browse 29,985 Stock Photos, Vectors, and ...African Woman Trapped Box Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free ...

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beach Blanket Bingo, a graduate from the Kam's college of tent time hiding.... Such incredible beautiful woman who is scared to death of her own sensuality, her own sexuality.... We have seen this so many times before on RLC, so I have no hope for her to ever open up to her most inner desires to be an exhibitionist, even though she fantasizes about being seen, she can not get out of the box.

Girl Sleeping Cardboard Box Small Woman Stock Photo 221096482 ...Trapped In A Box Images – Browse 29,985 Stock Photos, Vectors, and ...African Woman Trapped Box Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free ...

🙄🤣🤣 with all due respect I don’t got it…she has an ok body, rough face and idiotic personality…there are like 10 girls right now, if not more, that are hotter than her and are doing pretty.  Bitch is overrated 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

🙄🤣🤣 with all due respect I don’t got it…she has an ok body, rough face and idiotic personality…there are like 10 girls right now, if not more, that are hotter than her and are doing pretty.  Bitch is overrated 

Exactly, I don’t see what these other people are seeing. I give her a 5 out of 10.