B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

Sambukas's friends, we have:

- Mr Ecuador: he is sleeping with Samba from time to time, can see her naked in the shower, can touch her in bed but nothing more ... there must be some sort of deal between them, otherwise no explanation (probably Mr ddhm was right, but curiosity is still "what kind of del"?)

- Mr Bear and glasses: the true lover/fuck-buddy, he can fuck anytime anywhere.

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Sambukas's friends, we have:

- Mr Ecuador: he is sleeping with Samba from time to time, can see her naked in the shower, can touch her in bed but nothing more ... there must be some sort of deal between them, otherwise no explanation (probably Mr ddhm was right, but curiosity is still "what kind of del"?)

- Mr Bear and glasses: the true lover/fuck-buddy, he can fuck anytime anywhere.

But I still think that “ Mr.Ecuador “ was the first she fucked 😉 ( am I so wrong with that and not remembering her first “ moment “ ? ) 

Personally , it is great for me that she speaks Spanish and I AM SURE that more people follow her when in the apartment trying to figure out things . I suggest that we are all a bit patient and we will ultimately see what’s happening , but this woman I enjoy to watch when she appears , she’s absolutely a unique individual and seems she doesn’t belong to any “ formalities “ or goes “ under trends “ and so on … she’s living for herself and enjoys , i characterize her in the same category like Ashley and ( perhaps exaggerating but it looks like ) a Masha at her younger times when she ended the relationship with Sasha .. Let’s see . 

il y a 27 minutes, ddhm a dit :

But I still think that “ Mr.Ecuador “ was the first she fucked 😉 ( am I so wrong with that and not remembering her first “ moment “ ? ) 

I think it was not Mr Ecuador (recently you wrote you think it was him and that he cut his bear ... ) and that would make more sense; but who knows? We do not have that old replay.

Sambuka is weird and crazy. It's not the first time she falls asleep like this. I remeber the other day at Harley's where she fell asleep on the couch sitting, struggling with her head constantly falling.