Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

How will it be tonight 

Everyday is the same things , just be color of the vibrator changes whenever she performs ( and  not when she’s horny like normal people feel due to inactive / bad sexual life ) … in the past , it was masturbations in different rooms so as not to be repeated , with Paul there , the LR isn’t an option anymore , the bathroom hardly ever , it just the bedroom ( majority of times ) and secondary the guest room .. She had to find alternatives , she discovered the butt plug and the vibrator color changes so as to have variety of the masturbations and not for a different feeling of pleasure .. as some uses to say when they were posting here , SAME OLE SAME OLA … 

The apartment is in boring loop and together with Linda and Tibor / Martina and Alberto , you can easily see that the couples simply enjoy the benefits of the cameras ( money ) and that’s all .. this apartment has ZERO social life , ZERO events , ZERO unpredictably , ZERO other things than tuning in to see Leora naked or masturbating when she’s in the mood to “ work “ more than other days .. 

You are a dedicated and faithful/loyal  fan till the end and i have the maximum respect of being the last of the Mohicans is it seems but without you posting daily , this topic would have been dying a slow death like it happens with Linda / Tibor , Martina / Alberto . Absolutely nothing exciting is happening , in my humble opinion , seeing Leora just a sex tool and a pioneer of pleasure after 10 years and not watching her more as a normal human being after so many years on cameras , I think it is her biggest failure .. when the time comes and the cameras are off , she will feel the most isolated person that she could be , when the attention won’t be on her , when the chats here won’t be daily in her routine . 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyday is the same things , just be color of the vibrator changes whenever she performs ( and  not when she’s horny like normal people feel due to inactive / bad sexual life ) … in the past , it was masturbations in different rooms so as not to be repeated , with Paul there , the LR isn’t an option anymore , the bathroom hardly ever , it just the bedroom ( majority of times ) and secondary the guest room .. She had to find alternatives , she discovered the butt plug and the vibrator color changes so as to have variety of the masturbations and not for a different feeling of pleasure .. as some uses to say when they were posting here , SAME OLE SAME OLA … 

The apartment is in boring loop and together with Linda and Tibor / Martina and Alberto , you can easily see that the couples simply enjoy the benefits of the cameras ( money ) and that’s all .. this apartment has ZERO social life , ZERO events , ZERO unpredictably , ZERO other things than tuning in to see Leora naked or masturbating when she’s in the mood to “ work “ more than other days .. 

You are a dedicated and faithful/loyal  fan till the end and i have the maximum respect of being the last of the Mohicans is it seems but without you posting daily , this topic would have been dying a slow death like it happens with Linda / Tibor , Martina / Alberto . Absolutely nothing exciting is happening , in my humble opinion , seeing Leora just a sex tool and a pioneer of pleasure after 10 years and not watching her more as a normal human being after so many years on cameras , I think it is her biggest failure .. when the time comes and the cameras are off , she will feel the most isolated person that she could be , when the attention won’t be on her , when the chats here won’t be daily in her routine . 

And yet Leora still has a following, after 10 years it's still working for her why change, in fact Leora has made a few changes 🤔 like when she had Malia as a roommate & now she back with Paul and people are still viewing her apartment 😉 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

And yet Leora still has a following, after 10 years it's still working for her why change, in fact Leora has made a few changes 🤔 like when she had Malia as a roommate & now she back with Paul and people are still viewing her apartment 😉 

I have said many times that people watch Leora because for them is their “ hidden girlfriend / wife / lover “, the girl next door that can fantasize , masturbate , dream , she‘s the woman that covers their “ missed life goals “, Paul isn’t a thread as everyone is better than him so they think that they could be her lover / husband / boyfriend / job colleague .. to prove my point , I will only tell you that her audience is the vast majority older people , she hasn’t got younger generation loyal followers .. She could be much much more if she was bringing her whatever social life on cameras but she’s called the Queen for a reason … NOBODY can infiltrate her kingdom , better alone and repeating than people around grabbing the attention of what she loves the most , THE CAMERAS concentrated on her . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Licking fingers with juice and sucking dick with milk 😏😉

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said many times that people watch Leora because for them is their “ hidden girlfriend / wife / lover “, the girl next door that can fantasize , masturbate , dream , she‘s the woman that covers their “ missed life goals “, Paul isn’t a thread as everyone is better than him so they think that they could be her lover / husband / boyfriend / job colleague .. to prove my point , I will only tell you that her audience is the vast majority older people , she hasn’t got younger generation loyal followers .. She could be much much more if she was bringing her whatever social life on cameras but she’s called the Queen for a reason … NOBODY can infiltrate her kingdom , better alone and repeating than people around grabbing the attention of what she loves the most , THE CAMERAS concentrated on her . 

This girl looks like a younger Leora, but does she have the skill & personality to attract people and have a following like Leora ????

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

This girl looks like a younger Leora, but does she have the skill & personality to attract people and have a following like Leora ????

There are better than Leora - in my humble opinion - and in a way can be judged when and if they reach the 10 years milestone … Ulyana is much better looking than Leora and a better performer , she’s just not cameras addicted , but she is a sex skills expert and she’s also loving the cameras ( NOT EVEN LEORA can stare the cameras the way Ulyana does ) but she’s not addicted and she also has a parallel life by LIVING HER LIFE publicly in comparison to Leora .. AND …

We now have Elli who is a Leora clone if i may so , she has a boyfriend that the majority hates , she does things when she feels that excite the voyeurs ( for example , she will jerk off a male friend and visitor while her boyfriend is asleep in their bedroom ) …in plain conclusion / explanation , she won’t masturbate as addicted Leora but she will masturbate a mysterious guy when he visits her place ( under the covers , hiding ) , in a way Leora does the same but not with flesh , she masturbates herself with toys when her guy is between on/off 😂🤣 , the real difference is that the one is around 22-23 and the other 32-33 ….

• Confused 3