Cool Machines thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up one of these puppies for $20 at a yard sale. Like a lot of the old stuff, it still works perfectly.

It's rather fun to play with, except the wire is a huge hassle to untangle and it weighs about 100 pounds.

wire_recorder1.jpg

Okay.

I give up.

What is it?

I think it's a Dick-ta-Phone.  That's where you dictate to your secretary all of your nasty dreams and desires of what you want to do to her, when she's just too tired from taking all those notes in shorthand.

"And keep in mind Miss. Jenkins.  My idea of a board meeting is a sturdy paddle right across your backside."

"Oh yes sir, Please go on."

My god, sir, you've magically applied Rule 34 to a 1948 Webster Chicago wire recorder!

That's the spirit of CamCaps at it's finest!

The poor damn thing isn't even shaped like a phallus, nor does it even have a hole, and you pulled it off like a master. 10 points.  Well done.  8) 8) 8)

CamCaps is educational, if nothing else:

Study this history of useful machines carefully. There will be a test on this later. KK will grade the tests, so do your best. Relax, it's easy material, and there is no need for you to Rule 34 this sucker:

http://www.mypleasure.com/features/timeline/index.asp

OooooKAY!

I don't really understand much (any) of that, but I can see y'all do and are having a good time with it. 

I'll just move along quietly.

Don't go away, sweetheart. Tanks are generally considered boy-toys, but I'm sure you'd love the power to crush things with a tank as much as you would with words.

So here's a cool machine toy for the ladies. Yes, Karen, next time we tell you to get back into the kitchen and make us a sammich, you'll be able to put your creativity to use with these convenient kitchen appliances:

http://3dprintingindustry.com/2014/11/09/11-food-3d-printers/

::) just kidding. Really. You know I'm not a chauvinist squirrel. Really.  ;) )

Archived