look who is begging for money

Guest sanpera3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone could have some fun with this lot. it seems to be popping up everywhere on the web.

can we guess who it is ?

http://singleitalianfemale.mydagsite.com/

http://kisstyx-webcam.genhit.com/take-peek-into-anna-maria-world-imoneofakind.html

No one is feeling sorry for her.

She hasn't obtained a dime toward her $40,000 goal.

I thought everyone could have some fun with this lot. it seems to be popping up everywhere on the web.

can we guess who it is ?

http://singleitalianfemale.mydagsite.com/

http://kisstyx-webcam.genhit.com/take-peek-into-anna-maria-world-imoneofakind.html

No one is feeling sorry for her.

She hasn't obtained a dime toward her $40,000 goal.

i tried to view and got a message that my IP is banned. Guess i will keep my money and maybe give it to the dogs home LOL.

"Hi. I are Foamy, a famous Nigerian squirrel prince. Me need transfer $100,000,000 of rare pecans to safety of your bank account number. For this my friend I give you $10,000 of free pecans. Send bank number we take care and you have many tranks for all the frees people and squirrels of Nigeria."

What am I looking at? the first link doesn't work and the second just says some bullshit about think.

That first link was to a page where someone named Anna Marie was asking for money donations.  The second link was to her personal page that had a bunch of links...cams, videos, etc.  None of them had any content, though.

I guess this Anna Marie is supposed to be that person who was listed on ww's stalker page.  I've never seen the woman.  I guess she's from before my time on ww.

shrug...

Not much to get excited about if you ask me.

Guest sanpera3

here we go again jojo who said it was exciting ? she is just getting back some of what she has done to others

as you said if you dont like it don't read it .

I can give you her address if you want to donate directly jojo .

here we go again jojo who said it was exciting ? she is just getting back some of what she has done to others

???

What the hell are you talking about?  Do you think I have some kind of attraction to the woman just because of a comment I made?  Just because I told someone what was on the links that didn't work anymore?

Anyway, I don't even know the woman.  Heck, it sounds like YOU have more of a connection with her than I do.  At lease I'M not scouring the web looking for her.  LOL!!    ::)

(btw, does she have nice tits?  LOL!!)

Guest sanpera3

???

What the hell are you talking about?  Do you think I have some kind of attraction to the woman just because of a comment I made?  Just because I told someone what was on the links that didn't work anymore?

Anyway, I don't even know the woman.  Heck, it sounds like YOU have more of a connection with her than I do.  At lease I'M not scouring the web looking for her.  LOL!!    ::)

jojo you scour the web for any woman that could get her tits out .

the links worked at the time i posted them . she will be keeping her i open for the rest of her sites and pages , after all she is on this site !

and no i have no connection with her at all , she is just getting back the shit she gave all the girls on ww .

???

jojo you scour the web for any woman that could get her tits out .

the links worked at the time i posted them . she will be keeping her i open for the rest of her sites and pages , after all she is on this site !

and no i have no connection with her at all , she is just getting back the shit she gave all the girls on ww .

1.  While I DO like to see a nice set of tits (and I'm not REALLY all that picky),  I wouldn't go so far as to say I "scour the web" for them.  LOL!!

2.  I KNOW the links worked when you posted them...I said as much in a previous post.  But thanks for the info, Captian Obvious.

3.  Even though I don't know and don't care about this woman, it is gratifying to know that someone...you, specifically...does and will keep a look out for her websites.  Keep the info coming, eh?  It gives you something to do and hey, at the least it'll be good entertainment for the rest of us.

4.  In the meantime, why don't you fill us in on what this woman has done to people on ww?  Just be sure to provide links and proof of your accusations and contentions, lest you earn yourself the title of "Raving NutJob".  Heck, I'm always on the lookout for information...even if it's useless information.

(please keep the hyperbole to a minimum, though...it'll make whatever you say appear to be a bit more credible even if you are not credible)

Guest sanpera3

jojo go fuck your self your an asshole . and i pissed my self laughing when the slag zanadu said you would make a great moderator on ww ..  you brain if you have one is fucking twisted now fuck off wanker your a boring fucker

Guest sanpera3

this is from the first link today that Private one has added .

"Info got deleted but its ok.... I just want to say, you can run but you cannot hide.

There is a law against slander,  BULLIES.""

IT WAS YOU PRIVATE! ANNA_MARIA MANZO THAT BULLIES ALL WOMEN THAT DOE NOT HAVE A CLOWN FACE LIKE YOU !!!!!  more to come dear lady !